Vision Scrolls Now Regularly Available

jwconvery

Spellsword
Good News Everyone!

I was able to find a merchant to supply scrolls and mana. I plan to have 10 available to be purchased for the next gathering.

Luckily, the price doesn't rise that much. I should be able to cast Visions for only 8 gold going forward. (Which, if you're curious, is only 3 gold profit to me for the casting.)

I still plan to cast all Visions at the beginning of every gathering. This allows me to stay in a Formal Magic state of mind. It's better for everyone.
No deadline on requesting them. However, THE EARLIER YOU TELL ME YOUR TARGET, THE BETTER THE VISION WILL BE. More prep time, means a better ritual result.
Some of my methods seem to make people uncomfortable. (Although all my results have been quite positive and successful)
If you would like a Vision, but have concerns, I can adjust things to make you more comfortable. (Minor adjustments can be made without cost increase, Please express all concerns when requesting the Vision)

Discounts available for paying in Silver.

-Gideon

With our new found ability to talk to non-adventurers, I'm lowering the price on Visions to only 7 gold for Adventurers, but you have to tell me you plan on buying one at least a day before we all gather.
To give me ample time to prepare, and ensure you get all the information I can get to you.

'Walk-in' visions will remain 8 gold.

-Gideon

Back