Visiting Dignitaries & Food Competition

LARP Mom

Artisan
Fellow Adventurers!!

Important news and opportunities to start off the new year!

The Bomae rulers sent notice to the Crown of their desire to open diplomatic talks with Gaden!

Sir Von Gryphon, Lord Asher and myself have received an important missive from Senschal Tumin, Hand of the King, requesting us to spearhead this monumental event.

At the upcoming market day, at the Southern Mountain Slopes of the Northern Ridge, we will be receiving as special guests some of the lower ranking members of the Bomaehan ruling party.

In honor of our special envoy we would like to show off some of the Adventurers favorite native food dishes. Seneshal Tumin has even offered to bestow us with prizes to award for the best dishes.

The competition will be for the following categories:

Main Course Dish
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes to be awarded
1.) Jamina - Mystery dish
2.) Lord Asher - Chicken Wild Rice soup
3.) *** Strike Rags :( ***
4.) Keladry - Mystery dish
5.) Oliver - Hot Dish :)
6.) Ilana - Mystery dish
7.) Zihr - Mystery dish

Side Dish
- 1st and 2nd place prizes to be awarded
1.) Jamina - Mystery dish
2.) Gertrude - Mystery dish #1
3.) Gertrude - Mystery dish #2
4.) Lord Asher (a maybe on bringing a side)
5.) Liam - Mystery dish
6.) Sabrien Gale - Twice baked potatoes {yum!}

NOTE:
NO Dessert dishes to be presented!!! I personally will handle this category, if you please.

I do not ask that you tell me what dishes you plan to present ONLY which category or categories you plan to present in. In this way, we can all ensure that we have an adequate number of entries in each category. We would hate to have 20 Side Dishes show up and no Main Course Dishes - that would just be sad and awkward.

Please assist us in presenting a glowing example of Gaden and its wonder as a Multi-Cultural kingdom.

Respectfully,

--> Socora

Last edited:
How many people are we expected to serve for? The judges alone?

-Nikolai

How many people are we expected to serve for? The judges alone?

-Nikolai

Nikolai,

The number to be served will depend on how many Adventurers make the coming market day. Though please note that any dish you bring will be one of many dishes served (hopefully), so enough for people to have small sampling would be fine.

Regards,
--> Socora

{OOG: As we get closer to the event, check the pre-reg list to see how many people are planning on attending}

I will present 2 side dishes. As well as a special Dwarf family hot drink.

-Gertrude

Me will make soup. Not sure if you want call that side dish or main dish. Probably main dish. I like soup.

-Ragnarok

I figured it would be a good idea to at least find out a little about where the dignitaries that will be joining us are coming from, but I can't seem to find Bomae on any of the maps I've managed to scrounge up. Am I missing something here?

- Sarvenius

I will bring a side dish as well. I look forward to seeing you all again!

Liam

It appears I will not be competing. Thaw has come early this year and my travels are just not going to allow for it.

-Nikolai

If cook we must then cook we shall. For fear my side burns would flee my face should I not uphold my peoples love of good food I will be providing a Hot Dish as a main course.

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

I will be bringing a main dish to the competition. - Ilana

Back