Vivienne's Various Vendibles

Inaryn

Knight
Greetings!

It would seem that this white tenebrous has plans for me. As such, if anyone has need of scrolls, potions, or alchemical goods, they should be getting their orders in soon! First come, first served.

For reference, I can produce two spell shields as either scrolls or potions in a single run, and I can now produce a poison shield at a go.

Also for sale, coin pouches of fine craftsmanship. One gold per. Colors vary.

Vivienne Cerise Marquet
Journeyman potion brewer
Journeyman scroll scribe
Studying alchemist
Purveyor of fine purses
General merchant

* A voice speaks in what is clearly a mock dwarven accent*

Greetings Vivienne,

I am glad to hear you are taking orders and that your skills have improved in the production of many things we here are in crucial need of. It seems since these lands have no markets we are to reley on each other for what we need. With that being said, I hope you still have the time and resources for one small order.

I require,

1 Repel scroll
1 Light scroll

2 alchemists torch or liquid light
1 Oil of Slipperiness
1Paste of Stickiness

1Endow potion
2Bless

As well as one of your finely crafted coin pouches

I am very bad a pricing and numbers so I hope the price of 3 gold is acceptable. If not please let me know. To be honest I have no idea what it cost or how much effort it takes to produce such things so I hope this is enough.

Also thank you for providing your much needed services. We appreciate all that you do for us.

-Embrawk Hematite

Last edited:
Greetings Vivienne Cerise Marquet,
If you are making your way to the Maelstrom I would love to pick up a few coin purses. different colors but would like one in red and black. 4 in total needed. I hope the mists find your travels safe.

Sir Tolgar Undershaft
Knight Commander of the Order of Morgan

Master Embrawk, your order shall be ready upon arrival. That price is most agreeable.
Sir Tolgar, your order shall be ready upon arrival.

~Viv

Back