Wandering the noble quarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stig

Artisan
Leaving the last gather at the ogres head tavern earlier then most Stig returned to the estate of the Grand Dutchess keeping to himself the last couple days.
Decidedly he feels he should have a chat with certain people now so he sets of on walk to find a house his patron had given him the address too. Apon finding the home he stands and looks at it briefly thinking. He then pulls a folded piece of paper from his pockets, no official marking or seals, and tucks it under the door. Then sets off back to the estate.
"Hopeing Faystand shows tomorrow"
He thinks to himself

(OOC: :( YOU ARE NOT ESCAPING FROM THIS MESSAGE THAT AISLING NEEDS TO DELIVER)

Aisling happened to be walking by and spotted Stig WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE just the man she had been looking for. "Stig! I have a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE for you! From the Countess! That I need to deliver! Such a marvelous coincidence that I have found you here!"

(TAKEN TO PM OR I'LL KNOW WHY :mad: )

Ash walks to his front door reading a letter he had just received earlier. As he is putting on his jacket he notices another letter sticking out from under his door.

"Might as well deal with this first. Probably will take less time." He mutters to himself after reading Stig's letter. "Theromy I will be out a bit longer then originally planned. If the Homeguard come by just tell them I'm checking a lead."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back