Want some Gobbies? Donate Donate Donate

CURRENT DONATIONS LIST AS OF 5/19/10

The Current Dollar to Gobbie ratio is 3 gobbies per dollar for cash donations.
The Current Packet to Gobbie ratio is 1 gobbie per 2 packets donated, (Spells & Arrows Only)
The Current ALCHEMY PACKET ratio is 1 gobbie per 1 Alchemy Packet Donated

Please email Jena at deadlandsdonations@gmail.com if you have something to donate that does not fall under the below categories or is more unique.

BABY WIPES: We really need a stockpile of baby wipes. Extra gobbies will be donated at the June event for baby wipes.

Make up sponges: Please, please, please

Make Up: We specifically need Grey CAKE make up. We have cream. We always need black, white, green, brown, yellow, blue and red.

Fur Costuming: We could use some faux fur tabards or cloaks.

White tabards. Just plain white tabards, think long piece of material with a hole for the head. Please hem them or at least surge the edges and neck hole. WalMart sells plain white sheets for $3. That gives you 2+ yards of material.

Misc. Colored Tabards: Yellow, Blue, Purple, Gold, Silver, etc. Higher gobbie ratio for these colours currently.

Packet pouches. Plain bags that can be slung over people's shoulders and carry spell packets into battle. If you're sewing them, make them sturdy. If you're getting them at discount stores or yard sales, please make sure they are BLANK and don't have advertising on them. Also they need very long straps so they can fit over anyones shoulders.

Belts Some larger sized belts would be good.

Ultra light weapons. 2-Handers, Long swords, STAFFS, BLUNTS.

Animal costuming. We need all sorts of animal masks (not kiddie ones please) realistic.

email me at deadlandsdonations@gmail.com if you have something and you're not sure if we'd take it before you lug it to the campsite :D

**A Message from Jaimi:**
If you are donating a large amount of items, as always, we would appreciate a clear tote to store it in if you can. If not, we will still accept your donations. You can contact me via email, (deadlandsgm@gmail.com) for an approximate of your gobbie awards so you have an idea of what you might be getting. However actual gobbies will be awarded upon receipt of the item and based on the items quality/actual quantity, etc.

Thank you!

A few UL long claws would be good to have in Camp.

We only have three functional UL long swords in NPC camp. We have a ton of shields, and we're okay on claws.

PLEASE, we NEED UL long swords and UL two handers.

Thanks,
Gary

So you guys are all set for UL shields for now? I won't be back on the EC until the May CT event, sadly missing the May NH event. But I can certainly have some UL longs and 2handers made for you guys by then if you think you'll still need them... Or perhaps I should wait until closer to the time? I could also ship you some if I'd get some sort of goblin or some compensation for the shipping cost?

Yes we will need UL Long Swords and 2 Handers Regardless. If you can make them that would be great.

Also, depending on the quantity we could work something out for gobbie compensation on shipping cost. I.E., because 2 handers are long and would probably cost more to ship than a normal small box, I wouldn't want to award gobbies for a $50 shipping charge on a box that only contains two 2 handers. You get my drift right?

Thanks so much buddy, we appreciate it.

~Jaimi

Hey Jaimi, What do you still all need, as far as donations go? I live in Arizona for most of the year, but I think I can make 1 event this summer. I could mail whatever, if I can find a box for it. My issue was spending a lot of money to ship a 2 hander for the gobbies that it was worth. Thats why I was curious about what else ya still all needed.

what about a couple more spoons? :p

Only if there is an NPC dish that goes out at some point and steals the spoon and goes screaming into the woods that they're running away.

we aren't gonna have and cows jumping over the moon are we?

I meant the question as more serious in nature. The gobbie list hasn't been updated in a while, and I was really curious what was still needed. Cats, fiddles, moons, and cutlery aside.

Certainly, I'll ask Jamie to update the list this week.

Back