Warrior Dash 2013!

Draven

Count
Hey everyone,

For everyone who was at July event's Closer, you probably heard me talk about the Warrior Dash in July 2013. I'm trying to organize a large group of us to participate together. The date we're aiming for is July 21st, a Sunday.

Many of Alliance: Seattle's playership have already committed to going on the FB event I created (look me up, full name is Evan Rawson), including the Emily Shettel (Kasuni), Tony Mungo (Raganzi), Kevin Morano (Flynn, my homie), Nick Bond (Hugh), and others. The entry fee goes towards St. Jude's, a fantastic charity. I hope you come out to participate with us. I intend to use the event to motivate people to go, train, and share tips so that we're all prepared to conquer this.

Let me know if you want more information. This is going to be awesome, and I'd love for you all to share in it.

Also, even if you don't want to do the run with us, you can definitely cheer us on in the audience. There's no fee for that, except for the parking that we're all going to have to pay, anyways. :)

Happy to! Shoot me a friend request on Facebook and I'll get you an invite. Though, it's a public event (Warrior Dash 7/21/2013), so you can probably join without one.

Glad to have you! =)

It'll be a blast! Hopefully we can get a couple of mini-events together and practice running on similar terrain!!! Let's get her done!

Also, how cool does it sound? The killer combo of fire-leaping, warrior costumes, and mud crawling? All to support St. Jude Children's Hospital, one of my favorite charities :)

So curiously... what would LARPers do as warrior costumes... I think this would be solid PR for Alliance if we were in-genre...

Warning. Be prepared to have whatever you wear absolutely soaked through with mud.

Hey all!! We wanted to remind you to join us for this fun-filled day that's coming up, with all proceeds going to St. Jude Children's hospital.

Send one of us a message if you have any questions or want to join us! It should be a blast!!

**Please note, the date has been changed to the 20th instead of the 21st, since there is no Sunday dash.

We completed the Warrior Dash successfully, and team Alliance Seattle raised a total of $945 for St. Jude Children's Hospital!

Woo!

great job. Sadly I cant do these runs anymore. I save all my running for when I'm larping any other time would kill my hip.

But that's awesome that you went out there and got it done!!!!

Back