Ways to MAKE gold with the Dragons Hoard

Willem Rivet

Artisan
By now you've seen how devastatingly beautiful our wares are and how easily one can be made poor by the Lure of the Shiny. What you might not know is that you can use the shop to also INCREASE your wealth!

Glassblowers are rare, we'll buy your empty potion vials at 5 copper each!
--
(OOG: We buy reps! Tape, latex, we don't care! As long as it passes the safety marshal, you're good to go!)
--
We buy Production at standard Production Value. Can't figure out what you'd ever use a Two Handed Blunt for? Don't be fooled. That's 4 silver in your hand! There is no limit to the amount you can trade in.
--
Have a shiny that you can pry yourself away from? We purchase them, too! Price depends on how shiny and desirable they are to the world at large.
--
Ever have a split after an adventure and be unable to evaluate an item's worth? The Dragon Hoard will evaluate your treasure and if the group is willing, purchase it to make a more even split!
--
For truly Big Money, The Dragons Hoard does purchase Ritual Scrolls, Reagents and Magic Items. Each purchase is its own monster, though. All scrolls must be clearly identified with full notes on reagents needed, etc.
--
We do also have Odd Jobs available for coin. These jobs border on boring, but will net coin. Ask anytime!

-Joseph Smith

Joseph,

I believe I have 200 empty vials. Would you like to purchase them?

YIS,
Cyn

Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Absolutely! And I still have more room if others wanted to sell me theirs!

-Joseph

Nah,
Dragonreach prefers Dragon Poker. By the way, we still introduce that rule as the "J'rajj Special." Ah, happy memories of crippling debt.

-Joseph

Nah,
By the way, we still introduce that rule as the "J'rajj Special." Ah, happy memories of crippling debt.

I can confirm that i was taught this game recently by mister smith and emric, and they do indeed refer to this occurrence by your name.

~ i.d.r.e

Back