Wayside Times May 27th edition

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I present the Dreaming Edition of the May 27, 322 Wayside Times.

Thank you to all the excellent writers and artists who supported this edition: Sir Lord Rusty, Lady Liddia FallingStar, Guildmaster DeSylvia, Guildmaster Franz Firebrand, Guildmaster Sam Gemclipper, Housemother Adlao, Chief J'rajj, Guardian Glenn Stormwolf, Tuli the Mediocre Bard, the Merchant's Row, and Phoenix Flight.

On a personal note, it is with a heavy heart that I announce the University Press will no longer be publishing the Wayside Times. The Kingdoms of Good are shifting their economic focus and, unfortunately, our Wayside Court patrons no longer feel an adventuring publication is worthy of their investment.

I am seeking support in Gavaria where the brunt of adventurers will be shifting their focus, but local custom emphasizes independently wealthy nobles and courtiers and does not seem to endorse the idea of artistic patronage. I will seek what support I can, but funding is short for the time being. I plan to publish one last edition from my own pocket and then shutter the press until another patron steps forward.

For the next publication on July 22, please send articles and submission to me here in the Dreaming, at the Flaming Skull Tavern [Discord @Mycroft#2241], or by pigeon [trayquill@gmail.com]. Please contact me if you want to write about any of the major events below, know of other events not listed, or have other articles you wish to submit

I am also looking for artists who can represent the Market Day in a visual medium [photographs, drawings, paintings, etc. High resolution PNG preferred].

The Classified section is open for any submission at 1c per word.

I am specifically looking for articles on the below topics, but feel free to also submit anything else you feel should be included in this edition.
  • Lizardmen Favor: Puppeteer Spider
  • Wanted: Razorfang the Basilisk
  • Wanted: Hellfrost the Elemental Knight
  • The Dusk Mother and Spider Island
  • Rifting Spider Eggs in Roy’s lab
  • Blast off: An Atupal adventure
  • 2 Kobolds and a Cookie
  • Granny Moseby
  • Rescue Gen. Daybright
  • Battle against the Troglodytes
  • The Aquavian Cabal (3 water soaked people)
  • Assault on the Baron’s Keep in Meltith
  • Vault Sewer Adventure under Gatik
  • The Attempted Assassination of Pavia Gavar by the coward, Nameless Baron
  • Varkeesh Favor: Fimirs under SuLair
  • Kappas
  • Thaddeus in the Senate
  • Smuggling the Baby Dragon

Attachments

• Wayside Times Dreaming Edition 05-322.pdf
    945.2 KB · Views: 25
Back