Wayside Times October 1 Edition

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Waysiders,

I appreciate the warm reception for the first edition of the Wayside Times. My thanks go out to the many excellent writers, illustrators, and supporters who have built the Times. I am posting a reduced content Dreaming Edition for those who were not able to attend the Market Day.

For the next publication on October 29, I would like to reach out to those who attended the Market Day in Rathfall for new articles and submissions. Anyone who would like to write a short article (200-400 words) on the below events, please contact me here in the Dreaming, at the Flaming Skull Tavern [Discord @Mycroft#2241], or by pigeon [trayquill@gmail.com]. I am also looking for artists to depict any of the events from the few days we spent beyond our Mist sphere.

The Times is also happy to receive submissions for articles beyond the events of the Market Day.

Since I did not receive any submission for the Puzzle, I will extend the submission date until the end of the next Market Day. Finalize those puzzles and send them in for your chance to win a Magical Component!

The Classified section is open to any submission at 1c per character. Please contact me for rates on larger advertisements.

Feel free to comment on other events which might be included in this edition
Major Events
  • Arrival in Rathfall and introduction to locals
  • Etiquette and Formal Dance Training
  • Factions and Duchies of Rathfall
  • Breaking into The Cage
  • The Formal Ball
  • Battle on the Moon

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Attachments