We Are All Broken- That is How the Light Gets In

A Message to all of Dragonreach -

Four days ago we saw true horror. Adventures stood toe to toe with it and felt fear .
I can only imagine what those without an adventuring spirt felt- I am so sorry we were unable to hold back the tide that night.

Something is happening - the dark is coming to our doorways in new more terrifying ways. They do not knock and they do not care about our protections.

The dark thinks they have put out the flame in the heart of Dragonreach... they think they have won something. Accomplished something.

The dark is wrong- very wrong.

You see the flame cannot be put out- it may dim slightly - it may move - it may even go dark BUT it never goes cold.

The heart is strong . The heart is more than a building or a town... it is more than the adventures who flame it.

The heart is all of you- all of Dragonreach and her allies - it is every citizen and refugee who calls her home. It is the farmer who brings broccoli to the tavern for a meal- it is a couple who want to see adventures in action - is an old man who just wanted to eat in peace. The flame is found in each town, in each family and community who has rebuilt from the ice of Bleak. The flame is all of us!

While yes we are broken- remember - that is how the light gets in. You , citizens of Dragonreach ,are our light! You are why we stand against the dark. It has never been about killing what is in front of us but protecting what is behind us !!!
All of you are behind us- you are the light the helps us push through the dark... the light that guides us home when we get lost.
Dragonreach will never fall- The Flame will never grow cold.

Stand with us Dragonreach - light up the kingdom so the dark has no where to go but back where is came from.

Unyielding, Vigilant, Unbroken

Yours Always In Service,
Cyn

Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Last edited:
Back