Weapons

I'm looking to buy them, as my two-handed sword was shattered in a battle with one of the countess' magicians.
Does anyone know a skilled, honest smithee who has armament for sale?

I don't know if he has any in stock, but he should be able to make one in short order once he knows there's someone looking to purchase it, but find the Merchant Kauss, he's the one most of the adventurers in town go to for their Blacksmithy needs. He stays in his own home in the Adventurer's quarter with Tharval. If you can't seem to find it, ask around. Most people know where he stays.

*nods*

Many thanks to you.
I have already met Kauss, i'm sure i can find him again to purchase somethign from him. I was not aware that he is an actual smith,is his craftsmanship known to be superior in this land?

Cerulean Jax said:
Many thanks to you.
I have already met Kauss, i'm sure i can find him again to purchase somethign from him. I was not aware that he is an actual smith,is his craftsmanship known to be superior in this land?
I wold have to honestly say that not many, if any of the local craftmen are more skilled at smithing than I am. We have had a dwarven visitor or two from other lands who are true masters, and some of the visiting dwarves from the kingdom are better than I, but I am quite skilled.

That said, to answer your questions, I do not have any 2 handed weapons in stock, but I have plenty of dwarven steel set aside for projects and could make you one with ease. If you wanted a silvered one, or one made stronger I could do this as well, but the cost would be higher. (Tho I should still be able to do it fairly swiftly since I have a decent amount of stock for other orders standing)
If you would like to get details on prices and such, feel free to come by the shop(also my home) and talk to me about it, or send me a note. (ooc note, by note I mean PM).

If you are looking for examples of my work, many of the weapons in town were made by me, as was the sword you saw me using, my armor, some of the armor of the people with us, and many of the weapons Tharval was using.

*nods*

I am interested in something with a little bit more more of an 'edge' than just regular steel, so silver might work, unless we can go even more exotic. As for the cost, what are your prices?

Back