Welcome Alliance Charlottesville (Virginia!)

They will be making announcements, opening a section of the Bulletin Board, and posting information soon, but I wanted to welcome our latest chapter today!

giphy.gif

Wooo!

Welcome new people!

Awesome news!

Congrats!

Inquiry: Is there a website?

Yay! Denver isn't the baby of the family anymore! We sure have loved the experience of getting to help build our new chapter out here. On behalf of the players from Alliance Denver, we wish everyone in Charlottesville the best of luck and much merriment along the way!
Trace Moriarty

Congrats and Welcome!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! We're VERY excited for the opportunity to run a chapter of Alliance here in Virginia! As for the website, it does exist (www.alliancecville.com) but currently only contains a link to our Facebook page. I do alright as a web programmer, but my design skills are quite lacking. If any of you want to do mock-ups for us or have other design inputs, I'd appreciate it!

-Luke G.
Alliance C'Ville GM

I almost had my card filled with all the chapters, that's it buddy, you just made the list! (of chapters I still need to fly out and visit)

Sweet! It will be great to see you again, Dave! The airport is about 10 minutes from my house and I've got a king-sized guest bed for anyone who needs to stay a night or two!

-Luke G.
Alliance C'Ville GM

Back