Welcome Alliance Miami!!

Steve, no one believes Official Announcements on April 1st. Just saying.

Believe or not. That's your choice.

Who bought the chapter?

If it's true, awesome and gratz. If not, having a Miami message board put up for the day would have been more convincing. :p

Guess I'll be moving back to Florida then.

Erm, it's past April 1, ¿is this announcement still valid? (He asks, hoping he isn't the only only one wondering)

Well, I mean, if you're just looking for a warm climate that has events in what y'all easties call the off season, then by all means, y'all are welcome to visit. We've got a pretty nice site with plenty of room out here...

Inaryn said:
Well, I mean, if you're just looking for a warm climate that has events in what y'all easties call the off season, then by all means, y'all are welcome to visit. We've got a pretty nice site with plenty of room out here...

Which always struck me as odd.

Most LARPs where HQ/NJ are located run all year, there IS no off-season.

but in full plate armor, because swim trunks don't give enough armor, even combined with pashmina afghan

See, as someone located in Florida of whom is dying to get involved with Alliance and LARPing in general this seems like a godsend.. However, is it even true? Only got around to checking the forums today and I saw this so please tell me my hopes haven't been squashed?

It was an April fools joke... check the date of the original post.

the jelly remark was your dreams were squashed "like jelly"..

sorry... :(

jpariury said:
Yeah, but riding on armored dolphins is AWESOME.

Hark, what is this I hear?
/cue Flight of the Valkyries underwater

Back