What the hell was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Does anyone know what caused the stars to light up the sky?

Please enlighten me.

Its going to take alot more then finding out what made the stars flare to enlighten you.

Elendil, I suggest you ask your guildmaster...

He can consider himself asked.

Shikar, what's going on?

But it was a public phenomenon.

Why would you want to keep it a secret?

After all, it must have caused you one heckuva headache.

Wouldn't it be in the best interests of all biata to find out what it was in case a recurrence can be prevented?

I know what it was. I was trying to point out to you that asking your guildmaster FIRST might have answered all your questions, thus making the need to ask EVERYONE who may or may NOT know what it was irrelevant.

I will make an announcement on the nature of the event which occurred in due time. If you wish to know more before I make my announcement then drop by the guildhall and I'll be happy to discuss it.

seth adoris said:
Its going to take alot more then finding out what made the stars flare to enlighten you.

Such wisdom from a guy who uses "then" for "than". It's going to take some tutoring in grammar to enlighten you. Or maybe you just need to learn to control your tongue (it's the "a" sound you were after there, like in "cad").

Really now... while I'll agree that Seth's comment was completely uncalled for, analyzing his lack of understanding of common in public really makes you look no better. Such a superb educator as yourself, Elendil, must surely understand this.

Oh, as a side note, what means this word 'hell'?

See, it's not so much the lack uf understanding, it's more the lack of wanting to care. As for my comment, I have never claimed to be a nice person.

So, what you're saying is that, when you have nothing better to do with you're time, you like to spend it insulting people for no particular reason and otherwise stir up trouble.

Not all the time, mostly I just read a book, go throw darts, fight with Slice, spar with Krieg, or make Ale.

Diera said:
So, what you're saying is that, when you have nothing better to do with you're time, you like to spend it insulting people for no particular reason and otherwise stir up trouble.

That pretty much describes Seth.

I'm curious as to why a guild mistress would spend her time trying to comprehend someone's personal source of entertainment when she should be worried about more important things like....running her guild?

Jarax

Goodman Jarax,

And who are you? I don't believe I've ever seen your face in Crocevia.

Hi Jarax,

Do you still need that alchemy you mentioned earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back