What time on site?

What time were different people planning on arriving on site?

Rob

About 7-8 hours after we leave, from what I hear its looking like departure is going to have to be at about 3-4

You should make that departure earlier. :D

Thats out of my hands :D and if you want the time confirmed...ask Dave. :D

Well, I suppose we could just leave a couple of people behind if thats what you want.....

No, that's definitely not what i want.

Then i don't see a problem with you guys leaving right then. ;-)

I was planning on heading out to site 2-3pm from Naperville, with Jeff Rainville.

We'll be picking up the last soul at 3, arrival should be around 10:30 traffic permitting, later then usual, but we are bringing more folks

Thats ok but dont be too down if 1/2 the game has already rezzed and blames your late arrival :p

and Rob, damn you for taking away my Rainville Fix :(

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
I was planning on heading out to site 2-3pm from Naperville, with Jeff Rainville.

Make him keep his hands in clear view at all times.

AllianceCHI said:
Thats ok but dont be too down if 1/2 the game has already rezzed and blames your late arrival :p

Hey - he asked me about getting there early to set up because "gypsies like useless crap".

Heh. I'll just plan to meet you out there around 3-4, then? Since it's a quick drive. :)

AllianceCHI said:

Ugh, its times like this I wish the Turtle didn't take a good 25 minutes to prep, and thats IF I have a focused helper. Ah well, if ya'll get into trouble find a cave with a small entrance, Durl will be around eventually...

It's called putting on your make-up before you leave. That always makes for an extra fun trip.

Ohh yeah, especially when you stop for gas and rest rooms.

That might actually be a good idea since Emilynn is getting out early, that could cut down on the prep time on site quite a bit, it'll still take 10 minutes or so, What with the Greaves and Bracers, Armor and all....hrms...I have done that a couple of times in the past (that poor semi driver that rear-ended me met a turtle and Ryan as a dark elf ^.^)

Lurin said:
That might actually be a good idea since Emilynn is getting out early, that could cut down on the prep time on site quite a bit, it'll still take 10 minutes or so, What with the Greaves and Bracers, Armor and all....hrms...I have done that a couple of times in the past (that poor semi driver that rear-ended me met a turtle and Ryan as a dark elf ^.^)

Plus - you want to put your best face forward... and there ARE going to be four owners there this weekend...

3 of which prolly dont want to be reminded of what poor investors they are. :p

Lets try our best to not give the owners too much leeway and beat on em as if they were any regular old PC.

especially Byers... he's asking for it. :D

Paul

Back