What weapons you use?

OrcFighterFTW

Spellsword
Adventurers,

For be best prepared for any battle, it be important for have weapons ready that you know how use. For do this, me need know what weapons adventurers use.

Tell me weapon you prefer and all weapons you able use so me can make sure me have enough in stock. If no tell, me maybe no have when you need, so tell me be very good for you.

Example: Me prefer heavy crossbow or polearm. Me can use all weapons, shields, throwing, and archery.

We make good trade,

Cho Ko Nu
Merchant of Weapons and Armor
Rank of Cho Ko Nu in Brokers Guild of Gaden

Last edited:
I get the most use out of short maces, thrown weapons, long bows, shields, and two-handed clubs, probably in that order. Obviously arrows tie in with the bow, but I've got a decent stock of those for a while.

Briar

Me use two handed things. Usually swords. Me also sometimes use short sword and shield. Me can use anything though. Well expect bow.

Ragnarok

Thank you both!

So only Briar and Ragnarok want be prepared when time for battle come?

-Cho Ko Nu

I always wanna be ready but you know just like me. Me no have much money.

Ragnarok

I just use daggers. I know Naomi uses bows and edged weapons.

-Benjamin Bookworm

For Naomi,

Longbow or shortbow?
Swords or Axes? Long or short?

More specific be better.

-Cho Ko Nu

She uses swords. As for bows, we'll know when we get there depending on what materials are available (OOC- when we can get a rep built/borrowed)

-Benjamin Bookworm

Roland-

Short, long, or two handed swords?

-Cho Ko Nu

Me know there be more who use weapons!

Meet me at next market day and show me if you no want tell here.

-Cho Ko Nu

I use both a short and long sword
-Roff

Cho,

I'm looking for Suits of armor capable of withstanding an Ice Bolt. I'll buy your entire stock. We can discuss in length.

- Asher

Asher,

As always, we make good trade.

-Cho Ko Nu

Cho Ko Nu,
Spare short swords are always handy for me if you have any.

Bethanne

Bethanne,

Yes, me have. Me goal be always have, that why me want know what adventurers use more so me make sure have more.

-Cho Ko Nu

You're a delight, Cho Ko Nu. I look forward to doing business with you soon. It's been far too long since our paths last crossed. Zen sends his regards but will not be attending, but his preferred weapon is archery

Bethanne

Back