What were we doing again?

Saro

Artisan
Hello Friends!

I hope the winter was not too bad for you, personally, it is my least favorite time of the year! I feel like we were doing a lot of stuff before the snow fell and I don't remember alot of it, so here are some questions and statements. Please clarify things for me.

-Some people didn't like our wall or something..?

-We agreed not to go to war with the big government people..? Who exactly is that again?

-What is the deal with Cordoka? I don't know why she has to be mean to people and she is moody and just makes things bad for us and I think we should all just pledge not to go to Cordoka, at least not on purpose.

-I like Zhool, but do you guys like Zhool? Also if you don't like Zhool, why?

-What were all the guilds again? Something about a rose and Contract apocalypse?

Also just like a "This is the things we did, these are what we are doing" would be nice. Sorry I'm not great at remembering things

With Love,
Saro

As long as Zhool doesn't kill anybody.
I'm cool, with Zhool
*There is a sound of crickets chirping and several groans*
Yeah, not my best work

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Saro,
I am not sure what the larger adventuring community was doing. I only attended the last market day of the season. I will try to answer your questions the best I can.

The four Guilds:
Order of the Thorn
White Wyverns
Silver Destiny
Moon Blades
These guilds seemed to have a long history in the area, and have worked together in the past to solve problems.

Contract Apocalypse seemed to be a mercenary company. The only person I remember from them is someone called "Mask" who was trying to charge people for his real name.
Overall my impression of the group was not very high, but again, I only met the one person.

At the gathering we assaulted and destroyed an organized group of necromancers who had created a large monster out of corpses.

Not sure who was upset about the wall, but overall the wall didn't seem to help. As we had a band of kidnappers and bandits in the woods of the town, within the walls.

There is an Elven nation around, who hosted a tournament. Not sure their intentions I'm hoping it was more about fostering good relations, than judging our strength of arms and skill.

There are also some primal spirits out and about. I'm not sure their overall status, my only knowledge of them is the tombstone I read, and stories from other people who fought them.

-Gideon

The empire which rules all of the islands is trying to make known that ardic is now a populist island and wants to create order on said island. By rule majority of the adventures this was voted down (which I think is a mistake)

Zhool is still a unknown. Do what you will with him but I won't be there to help as I have moved to avoid being killed in my sleep by the malakari. But may make an appearance if I need to conduct business.

Also you should look into where we left off with dispair and hope. I avoided them as a stone elf so I don't know where it was left off at.

Mewe's were taken into the water by a creature. I saw a quick flash of something by where they were noted missing from.

Has there been any notes recently? I have found refuge in dragonreach.

Pyke

Back