Who needs stuff

Lost_Nation

Artisan
A couple of us here in Iowa are working on the logistics of making it to the one day and/or the national event. As an upshot the Iowa weapons and reps factory is going back into production. We've imported Oompa-Loomas. We're mixing our chocolate by waterfall. All we need now are orders. Post here, send me and email or pm. Even if we've spoken in person and I've told you I'd make you something, send me a reminder so that i make sure to put it on the list. Just remember that half of your donations go toward feeding starving unemployed architects :)

Don't forget my Durly new Armor! (Similar to Stoneskull's but must be green :mrgreen: let me know if you need measurements)

Also I had a 'special' blunt commisioned (special being something that stands out, I depend on your talents!)

Um, do you do leather?

I need 2 black and red wakasashis short swords (SP?). Can we get that in there?

Throw it on my tab :)

For the chapter, I need a fallingstar shield and a standout magic weapon. Contact me for details.

Thanks

I don't know... I want a cool set of bracers for my PC but I am looking for a really nice piece...something that will stand out.

Paul

I'm looking for something along the lines of colorful studded leather armor. Like a scale mail vest. Could you do that? If so, how much would it cost me?

Josh,

There are things I'm interested in, but I want to give other people a chance to bask in the amazingness of your craftsmanship first... so if you haven't gotten too many orders yet, let me know, and I'll tell you what I'm interested in... its small, I swear... but it involves leather...

... but I do need the fist sword repaired (it was in the stack of weapons Paul gave you).

Rob

Back