Who's Coming To The October Event?

Vryan

Rogue
Alliance General Manager
New Hampshire Staff
And are you PC'ing or NPC'ing? I should be PC'ing, but I might have to NPC due to monetary issues. I'd just like to get an idea of who I'm going to be fighting with and against. :D

well, let's put it this way, I was going to pc before this hq event (literally got home 10 min ago). Now, after what happened there, there is pretty much nothing that is going to stop me from going to the event. yeah... be there, trust me.

Jen (who loves cross chapter goodness)

i will be there, npcing again mwahahahahaa

I can neither confirm nor deny rumors of Todd's attendance. :lol:
-toddo

I don't know why this hasn't been said before, except that Gary and crew suck at self promotion. but guys if there is ever one Deadlands event to hit each year it's October. Maybe he's just especially inspired by the changing seasons or by Halloween, but Gary's end of October events are rather infamous for being something truly special. I know his Dead Time weekend stands out in my mind as one of the best larp events I have attended, and I still remember it with wicked glee some six years later.

Having said that my friends, I'm afraid ole Nic will not be joining you this time. If there were a way, I would, there is not, and now having read Jezebel's IG post I am truly f**king pissed at the world. Sean, if you really do bring Emilio back to the Deadlands while I'm not there I'm going to beat the freaking crap out of you.

If anyone is straddling the fence as to whether they should make it out this weekend or not, consider this the slap to the head to start packing your larp gear and hit the road. I hope you all have a great event.

Best,
Necrodemus ;)

Rock and Morgan should be there. It will be great coming back again.

- Jess

I will be there.. PCing actuallly.... oooo wierd

Amar will be there becasue of the events in HQ. I love cross chapter goodness, but its hurting my wallet. So many chapters are being awesome.

--bill

it sucks that awesome has to be expensive. one day awesome will be free.

Shhh said:
I don't know why this hasn't been said before, except that Gary and crew suck at self promotion. but guys if there is ever one Deadlands event to hit each year it's October. Maybe he's just especially inspired by the changing seasons or by Halloween, but Gary's end of October events are rather infamous for being something truly special. I know his Dead Time weekend stands out in my mind as one of the best larp events I have attended, and I still remember it with wicked glee some six years later.

Having said that my friends, I'm afraid ole Nic will not be joining you this time. If there were a way, I would, there is not, and now having read Jezebel's IG post I am truly f**king pissed at the world. Sean, if you really do bring Emilio back to the Deadlands while I'm not there I'm going to beat the freaking crap out of you.

If anyone is straddling the fence as to whether they should make it out this weekend or not, consider this the slap to the head to start packing your larp gear and hit the road. I hope you all have a great event.

Best,
Necrodemus ;)
Aww, that sucks that you're not going to be there. :( But I am very happy that I got a chance to come down this event, and I'm very, very, excited thanks to this post. Thank you very much for pumping me up!

I'll be PCing this weekend. Jeff! You poor man!
The October event has always been my favorite because in the past I always npcd and gotten to scare the crap out of PCs and the like. This year will be my first PCing experience and I can not wait! I would second Jeffs endorsement and tell everyone to get their butts to the event!

Back