Who's Coming To The October Event?

Ben,

I for one am glad that you are NPCing. I don't think I could have taken another weekend of temptation again. Just watching you strut around with that tramp...I am sorry about that, walk around with Pureil on your back. Its hard on me and I am just glad that I can take sometime to work on myself. Can't wait to see you there.

P.S.
I got that "fake" restraining order you guys sent. It was really funny how you got some guy to serve it to me and make me pay 25 bucks to have the notary to stamp it. I got it framed. Its really nice.

Celebolwa said:
I am on the dark side as well. MWahahahahhahahahhaaha.

ahem.

*GASP* Toddo and Rabies in NPC camp together? Yikes, such a pairing hasn't been seen since a certain other LARP was run a couple years ago. And wait, cross chapter plot? Dear god, I should be PCing..... Crap, I'm Toddo.

oh my god. I took my walet out, then got distracted last night. I forgot to pre reg. Looks like I may not be PC-ing after all.

bill

Noooo. :(

I think you can prereg until Wednesday -- can't you?

it says tuesday at midnight......
--bill

Well, if ican pay via paypal, i can probly sqeek by the door price,but ther is no pay pal option for the door price. should i do the 45 and bring 15 with me?
--bill

Bill, I would bring the extra money and check in with Gary when you get there. He would be the person to talk to.
Mark

Kai will be there - and I won't have to leave early this time because my husband says I am only allowed home to sleep :D Hopefully this October event will go better than my last one =P Can't wait to see everyone!

KaiLan said:
Kai will be there - and I won't have to leave early this time because my husband says I am only allowed home to sleep :D Hopefully this October event will go better than my last one =P Can't wait to see everyone!

Muhuhahaha!

Toddo said:
KaiLan said:

Muhuhahaha!

Again, not sure whether to be excited or scared =P

If the event weren't up in Claremont, I might have tried to NPC late Saturday night into Sunday, but between working all dam day, then bday parties for babies, there is no way I'm making it up the old site and living to tell the tale.

Yeah, I get tired now. Or something. It sucks.

Kingston in November is MUCH more doable though. We will see what the future brings.

~K

Back