Winter events anywhere?

PirateFox

Scholar
Heya folks, I'm currently in my region's off-season and looking for anywhere that's running events Jan through March. Not seeing a whole lot on calendars, but it also looks like a crapton of chapters either aren't active anymore or aren't using the forums to post schedules.

Anyone know what chapters might run events during those months (not faire days) in 2016?

Also, anyone heard anything more on the national event? Info's been pretty scarce and trying to plan out my vacation schedule for next year.

Thanks in advance!

Both Aliance Oregon and Alliance Seattle have full events:

If you have a LARP itch you just have to scratch right now, Alliance Oregon is holding an event December 4th-6th. Within the time-frame you said however:

Alliance Oergon:

Jan 2016

Date/Time Event
01/29/2016 - 01/31/2016
8:00 pm - 12:00 pm January 2016
Camp Kiwanalong, Warrenton Oregon

Mar 2016

Date/Time Event
03/11/2016 - 03/13/2016
8:00 pm - 12:00 pm March 2016
Camp Kiwanalong, Warrenton Oregon

+++++

Alliance Seattle:

January 22-24th, 2016 - Deception Pass / Cornet Bay ELC - Weekend

++++

Amusingly, the off-season in other places is the prime season here.

Awesome, thanks!

Someone in in PNW needs to start a little tour company. Rides to the two end of January events and a little floor space for the week days in between would be an attractive little tour package.

Actually that's a good point: Whom do I message with Oregon's schedule to put it on the main calendar? @zehnyu?

Who do I pester for information on either game? Got some traveling player questions.

Alliance San Francisco also dates during the winter months:

January 15- 18 (3 Day) – The Maelstrom
Camp Krem

We return once more to the Veltari city, against the on going struggle of the encroaching darkness and the ever present threat of the Elementals still claiming the world.

February 5-7 – Enerret **(Date is Subject to Change)
At Camp Krem
Travel to the nearby nation of Sylvarus, seeking to aid the allies of Tharros at the behest of the Baron.

March 18-20 - The Maelstrom
Camp Krem
TBA

Back