Winter Feast what are you bringing

Calling all deadland players!!!!!!
We are planning the winter feast and spirit farewell and need to get a heads up on who is bringing what to the feast. Please post what you are bringing and if you are willing to entertain as well.
See you all soon,
Mike

i was thinking of brining either a dessert like a pie or apple crisp
or mabey making a bunch of pigs in a blanket

Last year I did a dessert, so this year I'll bring something savory.

I'll flip through my cookbooks, let Mike talk me out of something overly complicated, and decide tomorrow :)

What up, I just rediscovered I have an account on the forums? Time to actually post sometimes maybe!

I'd like to be there, but I need to start asking around for a ride. Assuming I'm able to find one, I'll bring a vegetarian main course type thing. Specifics have yet to be sussed out. I have it on good authority that I make a mean eggplant parm, but I may try something new and exciting. We shall see!

~Nellie

Vry_Young_Pup said:
I'm bringing Vry.

That’s good, because he is so cute that I could just gobble him up, with steak sauce.

A-1

It’s how VRY is done…

PS. I'll bring some fake booze.

In all seriousness though, which of the major fast food chains has the best Vries?

Also: PVC now stands for Purial Vried Chicken.

Lastly: I'll Vry anything once. Twice if I like it.

I'm pretty sure Kentucky Vried Chicken's Vries are the best.

Your puns would make a grown man Vry.

I'll bring some soda bread, some fake booze if I can, and I plan on doing some entertaining.

im gonna look through my vast amount of cookbooks and see what i might bring

still lookin for some suggestions though to help.

:p

so my dad says i can take the deer venision out of the freezer and make some deer veinison stew

so there, some help you all are.

i may or may not bring a dessert.

I am bringing Haven Keep "Red"

just kidding. I'm bringing a dessert, most likely a cream pie and another form of pie.

So I've been looking for recipes for beer bread and bacon dip.

There are apparently 387 kinds of bacon dip... Hot bacon dip, chilled, with horseradish, with spinach, with green onions... the list goes on and on and on.

I may resort to the dartboard method.

phedre said:
So I've been looking for recipes for beer bread and bacon dip.

There are apparently 387 kinds of bacon dip... Hot bacon dip, chilled, with horseradish, with spinach, with green onions... the list goes on and on and on.

I may resort to the dartboard method.

Make bacon soup instead.

problem solved

Back