Winter IBGAs -

Kitaruen

Knight
Winter IBGAs will be due on February 1st 2017 at 11:59PM. Anyone who is going to be late should send an email stating they need an extra day or two. All will be returned no later then the Monday of the Opener (which is yet to be determined but looks to be in April). The Winter IBGAs represent the time from the end of November till the end of March and thus can be slightly bigger scope then typical IBGAs as you have more time to do things.

All IBGAs should be sent to the waysideibgas@gmail.com plot email.

They should take the following format:

-Primary Research Action:
-Primary Undertaking Action:
-A single secondary action related to your titles/property or that follows up on a task given by a specific named NPC.
-Granted 1 inquiry of knowledge for any single CO you may have in relation to above or separate. Think of this as a single question or clarification about something. Example: CO Tracker- What is the current migration patterns of animals in the Wayside area near Westhaven for this winter? Response: The pattern appears to be abnormal as most animals are not pursuing their normal migration pattern as it seems the winter will be exceptionally mild.

Please list any COs you have that seem to fit any of the actions as they may enhance the effectiveness or grant information otherwise not available.

You are allowed an unlimited number of letters as long as you actually write them up and send them to us. But these letters are due by the deadline to guarantee a response. Please note that rituals can not be cast in IBGA, nor items used. That is not to say we will never use them in your response for story telling purposes however.

Bump! Hey guys, dont forget only 5 more days to get these in and let us know what exciting things your character is doing in the cold months!

Thanks
Nathan

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hello Plot,

Would you prefer Letters that are send to be part of the IBGA email or separate emails for each letter?
Jon D.

If you truly have no idea what to do feel free to reach out to other PCs for jobs or submit a hey no idea what to do but I love this as my character so I will be doing this and hoping to bump into something useful. We will happily hook you into useful information or even a mod if you do such. And one or two IBGAs like that can easily lead to us and maybe even yourself understanding your character better which is good for everyone!

Response will be sent soon....soon...mawhahhahahaha.

Starting on Friday with the remnants going out over Sat and Sunday.

Back