Wondering...

Lanna Rose

Fighter
Vere all ov your noblez and high powered peoplez let out ov ze game yezturday? I am zorry I could not ztay to 'elp more. But Jarrin and I needed to leave quickly due to up comming planz ve 'ad. Pleaze let me know iv you all got every vone out.

Ocean, I zing zat you zhould at zome time vizit Fairedale. I think you vould like it alot.
Deborah, 'ave you gotten your ztrength back? I vizh you vell cozin.

I do truly apologize for having to leave yesterday before the task was finished. It upsets me deeply that I was unable to help finish with the task at hand, but the next time I am there my blade will be at your towns defense until the end of the Gather. Ocean and Deborah I wish you well.

To all the adventurers who were present I wish you all well also may your strength guide you always.

I'm out of the thingy!

Heresy

Herezy you vere in ze game! I vizh I 'ad known zat! I 'ope every zing iz okay now zo. It iz too bad I mizzed you vile I vas zere. But I am glad to 'ear zat you are vell.

This explains why I have been entirely incapable of finding anyone this week. Wonderful.

To those who rescued the nobility -- and, consequently, non-nobility -- from this game, you have my thanks. I hope you are all able to return to the Hollow when we are able to represent ourselves a little bit more properly.

Childe Sevaria of Goshawk

Jarrin,

When next you visit my lands, you will report to me immediately.

Justicar Crowe

heresy, i am not sure if you remember me, i am avalon willowcrest, we met once during the tournament a few months ago.
when i had heard you were sucked into the game, i was troubled, and i played your piece, twice. in an attempt to see you freed. though you were not freed from what ever confinment within the game, i am glad to see you are out again. safe journey to you.
-avalon

Justicar Crowe,
Vat iz ziz about? Vy do you van to zpeak to my Rai? Vat iz it zat he 'as done?

Lanna Rose

Justicar Crowe,
I will report to you immediately after my arrival, When I next travel to your lands. As I have already been told will have to speak with you.

Lanna,
You know what I have done and if I truly wish to make amends for what I've done then I must face the consequences for my actions.

Jarrin V.

That game sucked. I get left in there for like days with utieties yapping at me while he freezes to death and some dark elves show up to save us? was the whole town in the game?

Only the important people, Wolf. Everyone who was in the game had a little figure of them in the town, and yours protected me from stupid evocations twice a day.

oh yeah? well where the crap were you and apparently the other unimportant people i know? it was like jotunheim vry. jotunheim. what vansir doesn't want to go there all the time?

The game didn't take me for whatever reason. I was back in the Hallow, trying to save you guys. And you were in Jotunheim in the game with Utieties? He musta been pissed. Why the heck did I go to some black sticky crap-hole when I could have went to Jotunheim?

Wolf-

If you prefer not to be freed again in such a situation, you merely have to state such.

-Priyal Vasundhara Madnashini Iman, daughter of the Jade Family of Prashant

Vry- when in doubt, follow me. you get to kill jotuns.

Priyal- not at all, free me all you like. in fact, now i owe you a rescue. you can know what's it's like to have a team of vansir descend upon your enemies, while you get to watch tied to a tree.

Thank you to those who rose to the challenge and freed me from the darkness I was sucked into.

Ambassador Guildmaster Qiu Jun-Wu

Jarrin,
Don't you worry! I have been doing all within my power to study the laws of the bastions, and I intend to serve as a barrister for you. What happened was a complete misunderstanding, and I will do everything I can to help prove that.
~Caillen

Caillen thank you it is good to know that some one will stand beside me other then my as she would put my Rai. Thank you friend I shall let you know when I will be returning to the deadlands.
Jarrin V.

syra pefferfoot said:
heresy, i am not sure if you remember me, i am avalon willowcrest, we met once during the tournament a few months ago.
when i had heard you were sucked into the game, i was troubled, and i played your piece, twice. in an attempt to see you freed. though you were not freed from what ever confinment within the game, i am glad to see you are out again. safe journey to you.
-avalon

I remember you. Thanks for trying to get me out.

And thanks for trying to play with my piece....twice...?

So let me get this straight...

The whole town was abducted and sucked into a game.... while i was out and about, otherwise not being held prisoner. I find this all horribly ironic. I hope all is well now. Perhaps I should travel less so that I may join in the escapades.

- Avian

Back