Write Up Questions

aara

Scholar
Ok - so I read through the write-up guidelines and I have some questions -

1. If someone was met and interacted with in game, does it still cost plot points to make a connection with them?
2. If you have a few local people to talk to do they each count as a single action?
3. Can you talk to locals and then travel somewhere? What exactly is a "single action"?
4. If you aren't playing a character for some time, can you have multiple actions?

Sorry for all of the questions, I'm just not too clear on what I can and can't do, and I have many an idea after this event.

1. You don't have to spend a plot point, but doing so will make that person more likely to go along with something you want to do or give you info they might not normally provide.

2. Yes, unless it's something where you are "asking all the merchants in town where one could find the best price on beets" or suchlike. If it's something we can summarize quickly it's a single action, if you have 5 people to talk to about different things or are requesting to research 4 seperate occurences you would need to spend a plot point for every one after the first.

3. A single action is your character trying to accomplish one thing. It can be travelling to a city or writing a single letter. I understand that it should be possible for you to do more in a month than write a single letter, and that is why we put the Plot Point system in place. :)

4. You get one between game action per month, they cannot be saved or banked. If a character is absent for some time exceptions can be made on a case by case basis, with the understanding that requests must be sent in well in advance.

Cheers!
-toddo

Back