XP for NPCs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently received my rule book, but I am a little unclear on the NPC thing. I know that if you NPC you do not have to pay for the event, but I am curious, if I NPC for a weekend, do I earn XP for my PC character? I think Ive just overread and got confused, lol, so I came here!! Thanks in advance!

if the chapter you play in has that policy, yes. most I believe at least give out enough Goblin stamps for NPCing that they automatically allow you to "blanket" your PC with that weekend's events, in effect, allowing your PC to get the XP for that weekend, even though he was not actually there.

Goblin stamps are fake currency awarded for doing something to help out a chapter that can be spent on various things such as monthly XP blankets, Event blankets from NPCing and a new addition to some chapters is a gift package that turns you into a super hero for the weekend.

Gotcha! Reason I asked is because I want to NPC my first event, but also want to make sure Im earning XP for my PC character if possible!

Where will you be playing at? And welcome. :)

I am going to start at Headquarters, then move to Gettysburg once it starts full time. My first event will probably be in June. And thank you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back