Zeth's Earth Casting Services

Draven

Count
Greetings!

If you are in need of a powerful and experienced Earth Shaman to imbue your items and spirit with magic, please contact me. I will be glad to assist you!

I am capable of Thirty-Two Seeds of Formal Magic. This allows me to cast nearly all rituals at maximum difficulty, including a full-strength Permanent Duration, with the greatest non-manipulated chance of success. The only rituals I've heard of that are beyond my capability is an Overlord-level Summon. In the event you want me to summon an Icon, please also find me several assistants, including Shin. (This is a joke. Probably.)

I am skilled enough to use the Terminate Ritual Manipulation on a Controlled Spirit Store, Regenerate, or less difficult rituals. This would include Spirit Forge, Racial Transformation, Cloak, Bane, Channel Spell, Expanded Enchantment, Item Recall, Preserve (full strength), Spell Store (nine levels), Permanent Duration (twelve rituals), and an Arcane Armor of novice scholar strength (OOG: 15 pts), and several others. Any ritual that I am able to Terminate is a ritual I can also imbue with a Touch of Empowerment, which will provide a five-day effect. The effect is unpredictable, but is usually influenced by the type of ritual I am casting.

I can also provide special flaws that will only allow your magical rituals to be used with special conditions, and can provide you protection against other elements (though it will make you weaker to one!).

My costs are at my discretion, and if I feel you are somehow a negative impact on the community, I may (will) charge you more for my services.

Generally, I charge the following:

Casting Time: 1 gold per ten minutes of casting.
Manipulations: 1 gold per Manipulation prepared.

Please note: Terminate Ritual will allow me to stop the ritual in the event of failure. However, any Manipulations that were attached to the casting will still be lost. For example, if I began a Preserve Duration ritual with a Terminate Ritual to protect it, as well as a Choose Flaw Manipulation, and a Touch of Empowerment Manipulation, and the magic failed to work properly, I could stop the ritual safely with the Terminate Ritual, but the Touch of Empowerment and Choose Flaw would still be spent. I could prepare additional "sets" of Manipulations in the event a Terminate must be used, but these will cost just as much as the original set, even if they aren't used.

Rituals with anti-necromantic magic will cost a great deal less to cast.

Contacting me well in advance to a gathering is preferred, especially if you have several castings that need to be done (OOG: It helps Ritual Marshals to be aware ahead of time if you need a lot of casting done. Be kind to your Marshals!).

If you have questions, please ask! I am happy to discuss my craft with you!

Please note that my travels to Sedovia will be brief, so if you do not contact me ahead of time, I'm likely not going to be able to prepare manipulations.

--Zeth
Dominus of House Pain and Purity

Friend Zeth,

I am working with a group headed by Friend Little researching the Forget Me Nots, and I believe it is still the plan to cast a Resonance on one near Foxbridge at the next gather. Would this be something you would be interested in assisting with? I am unsure if there are other Earth rituals that they are interested in casting, so there may be additional.

I look forward to seeing you at the next gather,

Amory

Amory,

I would not count on my presence for this "Forget Me Nots" matter. However, I have heard Elryon will be in the area, and where I am a tree of power, he would be a forest.

Good luck.

-Zeth

Back