2010 Schedule

Will do. Thanks.

I didn't know it would happen like this... but now there are going to be two car loads of us from Minnesota. We may have also inspired a car load or two from chicago. The thread in the somn out of game threads is called push to somi.

Camp Kiwanis
676 W. Dansville Rd.
Mason, Michigan 48854

This is the address for the Nov. game, correct? just making sure this is also the winter site for you guys ..we're coming up next week, and would rather not end up at the wrong place..lol..

:D hopefully there will be 4 of us (maybe 5) ..I'm from ohio, 2 are from Penn, and 1 is from Maryland (I think lol) We're all ohio regulars though..:D And yes, it will be great to see everyone again! Will be playing my secondary this time..so no mistaking me for a darkelf! haha

jwconvery said:
Have your character cards sent to: alliancesouthmi@yahoo.com

Somi allows LCO Magic items from other chapters, I would E-mail a list ahead of time to that same E-mail to make sure their isn't anything super wonky like times per day rift items. Odds are you'll be fine though.

You can pay at logistics, so you should be covered.

See you in November.

-Joe

How is my Turtle supposed to get away if you won't let me use my rifting items, is he supposed to RUN? :x

Back