Alliance Events Calendar

norman b

Squire
Hey everyone,

I know many of you really want to know all of the event dates for all of the Alliance Chapters and have them all in one spot. Well I have gone through and compiled all of the events so far this year into this nifty calendar.

I hope some get some use out of this.

Attachments

• 2015 Alliance Events Calendar.pdf
    91.3 KB · Views: 90
Can you turn it into a Google Calendar that could be shared out and added to other Google Calendars?

I made it in Google. I just was unable to make it sharable. If you could tell me how to do that, I would :)

In the Google Calendar's settings, you can go to the Calendar tab. Select what calendar you want to share out by clicking on it. Go to Share this Calendar at the top. Click the box that says Make this Calendar Public. Once you do that other Google Calendar users can view the calendar and its public events by adding it to their calendar list or using your Calendar Address (https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/34577?ctx=tltp&hl=en)

Nope. Follow the link on the pervious reply that gets you to your calendar's public address.

How about the corrected link above?

That link totally works.

Bump. If you visit our new Alliance Homepage you will be able to see the calendar for the entire Alliance.

Back