-briefly being a dreamish-clawed-mass-of-vines along with the whole gang
-chasing the butterfly gang
-I never really understood how far the sound of monkey screeching could carry
-Conversations into the wee hours of the morning
-I'm glad it rained, keeping my record of rain at events up to 100%
-Cho Ko Nu "assaulting" the land
-Dealing with the Levarin tribesmen, and all it's consequences
-Cyclops, never not creepy

I had a ton of fun and never found myself bored or out of things to do. I really appreciate the effort of the staff and NPC's

- Rag throwing the "murder" card at Asher Sat night. In response I see him trapped in the Earth Circle. Touch cast, "With mystic force I pin you"
"Got it.....wait"-Rag
I walk away with my head hanging in pity as everyone laughs that he accepted a touch cast pin.
- First real headway on the spirit beast resolution
- Mike and Vaughn Butterfly costuming
- The Spiritroot mod
- Getting multiple leads on remaining artifacts

More to come I'm sure, but thanks to all the NPCs that came out.

Thanks Pcs and Npcs for a fun event, I had a ton of favorites but my mind became jello and then was eaten cause its yummy. So a few I remember.

-Deaf dumb and blind rai/rom things
-Oliver and his bankrupting ways, but so much fun. Definately enhance all thing Rom celebrations which is already one of my favorites every event
-Seeing bomae conspiracies everywhere
- Duke Idden being respectful despite wanting to be like stupid impulsive Rom
- Dirt Mage fight, save for Illana announcing my we are civilized carpet teied to kill her
- learning of chos assault upon the land
- watching the butterfly chase from the deck as a perfect vantage

Others if I remember

-Accepting touch cast. IM GOOD AT THIS GAME I SWEAR
-Respective traumatic episode preceding said touch casting event.
-Going halfway to a rage out and running down a single NPC down the drive way with his won weapon.
-Watching the entire line dive to the ground when the shatter spirits get thrown.
-I've seen my first ever 300 slay. I can die now.
-We have the 3rd necklace. So whats convergence again?

More as I remember. An excellent game :)

As always, thanks to everyone that made this event what it was! Here are some of my favorites, in no order:
  • The ONE person that can't learn the lesson of the Levarin stone is, naturally, the person that steps forward first to learn it...
  • "We're gonna tell the Vrizit to send a champion to challenge the Crocodile every month." "That's... a really solid plan, actually."
  • All the bits of the Butterfly plot this weekend:
    • Gambling and interrogation shenanigans with Sam Terris
    • Art dealing with Yegan
    • "EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!" and the mad dashes for freedom
  • All the bits of the Dirt Mage plot this weekend:
    • Dealings with Gectis, especially with Jamina's ritual casting and Asher's plot recap rez story
    • One last stand as Yzon Sendari, the Dirt Mage. I'ma miss that ol' megalomaniac.
  • Boulder-pushing ice puzzle for the Bottle of Unfreezeable Water. "Thoonck!"
And surely more I'm forgetting. See y'all again soon!

first that talking to the vrizzit to send a champion to challenge the crocodile was quite interesting, then learning about the metheran sphere and its properties. and finally taking care of the dirt mage(hopefully).

I had a great event, happy to be physically able OOG to actively participate on the front lines again!

Favorites:
-Dirt Mage battle and leading several charges on him, including the final one.
-Gambling on Saturday morning. One roll! One gold!
-Trading with Oliver, Asher, and Benjamin leading to a complete sell out of all weapons and armor.
-Orc Games, Asher's reaction, and Cho's most recent conviction, "Assault upon the land"
-Corrupt battle on Saturday night. I spent more time bleeding out than fighting but it was super intense fun!
-Cho's new business, starting with Ragnarok. (FOIG! ;))
-Ole's ales. Very yummy!

Thanks to all who worked hard behind the scenes to make this event happen!

Back