Curious Question about items

So packing up for our big weekend spawned a question for me that the rule book could not answer. So im putting it out to you.

Can an IG item be stored or found in a box or container thats smaller then its actual size?

For eg. If I find a magic sword on some poor shmoe can I lock it up(as in the Weapon Tag of said Item) in a box or container that clearly could never hold a sword? Or would I have to carry it(and hide it) in a place thats more suitable even if I dont have a suitable phys rep for it?

The answer to this was it is up to the player to decide that and roleplay it. While it's not required, I am would encourage not carrying a bag of swords in a pouch.

Aengus Óg said:
So packing up for our big weekend spawned a question for me that the rule book could not answer. So im putting it out to you.

Can an IG item be stored or found in a box or container thats smaller then its actual size?

For eg. If I find a magic sword on some poor shmoe can I lock it up(as in the Weapon Tag of said Item) in a box or container that clearly could never hold a sword? Or would I have to carry it(and hide it) in a place thats more suitable even if I dont have a suitable phys rep for it?

If you did find, say a magic sword, it should already have a rep. Said sword rep should have a weapon tag on it and once you get it Id'd you would have a MI tag as well. So you would need to lock up the rep, not just the tag. ;)

MKing said:
Aengus Óg said:

If you did find, say a magic sword, it should already have a rep. Said sword rep should have a weapon tag on it and once you get it Id'd you would have a MI tag as well. So you would need to lock up the rep, not just the tag. ;)

I think he's more referencing when the Phys Rep belongs to somone else and we take it to LOG and they give us the MI Tag back but keep the Phys Rep for the owner.

Back