Event Schedule for September 2014 - December 2015

Avaran

Baron
Oh, The Places You'll Go - Gameday - August 23, 2014, Mary S. Young State Park, West Linn, OR - Location: Dakkar Island - Description: With storms raging on throughout the spring and into the summer, it becomes clear the storms won't be letting up any time soon. Convinced these storms are not occurring naturally, Dame Llane organizes an expedition by ship to sail westward to see if she can figure out what is causing these mysterious storms, leaving on August the 19th come what may. Will you risk life and limb to solve the mystery?

A Stranger In A Strange Land
- Weekend event
- September 26-28, 2014, Camp Kiwanilong, Warrenton, OR - Foxbridge, Sedovia - description: After many delays and spending most of the summer on the island of Portos, the adventurers formerly of Taneryn and the Golden Horn finally make their way to a new country, ready to aid where necessary. But they are strangers in this new land, and they will need to learn its many customs, its history, unlock its many secrets, and make all-new allies and friends if they are to survive."I've found out why people laugh. They laugh because it hurts so much . . . because it's the only thing that'll make it stop hurting."

The White Whale - Weekend event - November 7-9, 2014, Camp Kiwanilong, Warrenton, OR - Foxbridge, Sedovia - description: Foxbridge - As Commander Zakka's plans move forward, the Kingdom of Sedovia takes stock of its citizens, visitors, and allies. The elemental menace has lessened somewhat, but rumors abound that this is merely the calm before the storm. Is Zakka the lone reason, or are other forces at work too? Come join us for our November 2014 weekend event, The White Whale, and find out. "He tasks me; he heaps me; I see in him outrageous strength, with an inscrutable malice sinewing it. That inscrutable thing is chiefly what I hate."

The Monkey's Raincoat - Weekend event - Jan 30-Feb 1, 2015, Camp Kiwanilong, Warrenton, OR - Foxbridge, Sedovia - description: Simmering below the surface, tensions rise and build; the stalwart allies of Sedovia must brace themselves against a new wave of challenges and foes. An old nemesis rears their ugly head, will they finally meet their end, or will they escape yet again? Join us for our first game of 2015, The Monkey's Raincoat. "Prove yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish, and someday you will be heroes."

From Beyond - Weekend event - March 27-29, 2015, Camp Kiwanilong, Warrenton, OR - Foxbridge, Sedovia - description: TBA

The Silver Key - Weekend event - May 29-31, 2015, Camp Kiwanilong, Warrenton, OR - <Location: TBA> - description: TBA

Tentative: (as in: "subject to change")
More to come!

Last edited:
*squee!*

*grunts, nods and puts in for his remaining two vacation days.*

Here's hoping I can manage something for September, but Nov shouldn't be an issue. :)

The tentative November date has been changed to Nov 7-9.
We should have confirmation of the date by the end of the week.

Season 1?

New Campaign, Season 1.

Blah!!!

Here's hoping I can get time off from my next job for this!

YAAAAAAY! *dances*

Wooooo!

Monty Python - Dead Parrot:

I just realized the season opener will be on my birthday. BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!

Excellent. Now I can give my work time off requests. :)

Back