First Event Noob

Doophie

Hi!

I'll be attending my first event this weekend at the Sky High Ranch. I've of course never been there before and the directions seem a bit vague.

Once I find the camp, then what? I saw somewhere that there are multiple parking areas? Where should I park, where should I go to check in for the NPC camp?

Is there contact info that I could use if I get lost? A phone number for a staffer or something?

Thanks alot! I'm looking forward to it very much!

PS> Also, I'm apparently a complete moron and posted this on the wrong thread and can't figure out how to delete it! Sorry!

Hey there

So once you arrive onsite, you keep driving inwards till you reach a small open valley- and the road takes a sharp turn and goes up a steep-steep hill. Before that hill, you will see a house and a big open area that is the parking lot- report to that house for NPC duty
: )

Hi Doophie, welcome to Alliance!

If you're driving in daylight, the camp itself is really easy to find from the directions. After 4:00 pm (and we should not arrive onsite prior to that), there is a big banner with the Alliance name and logo hanging on the fence at the camp entrance. Very easy to find... in the daylight.

B. Barber's directions above are great once onsite; you should have no difficulty finding the main parking lot next to the big white house that is Monster Camp, where you check in as an NPC.

I know that I don't get reception with T-Mobile on my tricorder once I hit site. I'm not sure which cellular carriers do reach out there.

Have a great time this weekend, enjoy!

Trace

On my devices, Verizon tends to work up to about 10mi out and sometimes on the hills. T-mobile about 10mi out and rarely on the hills. Sprint, not so much at all.

Hey there!
To be extra clear... the first house you come to will be the owner's house on your left. Don't stop there... pass the house and horse corral and keep going until you see a lone house with a black Tahoe parked out front. That's me in NPC camp! Giant parking lot as you arrive on your left.
Jesse

Back