G4 Episode and its impact.

there's was longer maybe, our was better.

tim

Got home from work and was finaly able to watch my DVR'ed episode. I must say they did a great job of showin what we do.

I have to give amazing props to their film guys for catching a super epic bad *** move torie pulled fighting brian bender. Jump back in the air down parry with a spear that totaly deny's Rock. Frigging epic.
--bill

FYI: For anyone who couldn't see it, the episode is now available on itunes for two bucks. Totally worth it.

Alas I neither have an Ipod nor G4 oon my basic Dish Network Package.

You don't need an iPod. iTunes is free to download from apple's website, then you can download stuff and play it right on your computer.

Re: G4 Episode Airing
by Duke Frost on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:48 pm

If you have a computer, you can get iTunes for free and then download the show for $1.99. I don't know if it's available through other distribution channels.

Disclaimer: Faire Play and the HQ chapter do NOT condone nor encourage the downloading and distribution of G4 Underground unless done within the legal specifications of the G4 network.

Scott
President - Faire Play, Inc.

Reposted by

Deirdre Kondrk
Secretary - Faire Play, Inc

I just watched it, you guys did a great job. Grats to all of you, well portrayed. I didnt see many blurred faces, only a few, they did a good job with the editing and footage they used.

I did see the back of myself at the bar (as if i should be anywhere else).

And I like how they keep showing my buddy Josh (Uzzio) eating... or towards the end he was calling damage but not swinging :D

-Toddy

I just downloaded that and watched it on Itunes. That was sweet. These guys really know what they are doing and they gave ya'll a fantastically fair picture. Any and every way we can promote that clip and the trailer would be fantastic as far as I feel. And kudos to all the great costuming and makeup that was in that clip, it looked/s fantastic!

I can't wait until my next chance to hit an HQ game... :)

Telokh_Amdo said:
Ezri said:
I'll time it again, but I was pretty sure we were the longer of the two. I think the salvia segment just FELT long LOL.

I don't know if they started on time, or if my clock is fast, but the Salvia segment lasted at least until 9:17 PM, making it the longer of the two segments.

Yeah, I was wrong. We were the shorter of the two. *shrug*

Drug free fun is not cool I guess.

I think it is though.

I concur.

Originally I was afraid of looking stupid. I feel that I don't look stupid at all, compared to the first 15 minutes of that show.

-Ali

Duke Frost said:
Drug free fun is not cool I guess.

I think it is though.

Alliance LARP, the anti-drug. :lol:

Just saw it on the Youtube link, I definitely concur with it being awesome. It was interesting that they focused on the Monster Camp and NPC side of things; this does make sense though, it's probably much easier to do OOC interviews and show the "behind the scenes" aspect, when you're actually behind the scenes, heh. Definitely very nice that they treated it seriously, without mockery, and as something that was cool and fun to do.

Now I wanna go play/NPC Alliance, heh. (And also maybe check out the other G4 underground segments...so I guess the spot had it's full desired effect :p)

Trent

G4 did an amazing job with the Alliance segment. It was something we can all be proud of. Everyone did an amazing job at that event. I watched it with my daughters and they kept asking a million questions the whole time. They really wanna go to the kid's event now so they can beat up the bad guys. :lol:

Back