We will meet again

Constructing stone wall
Heavy slab of burden
Bring Safety to you

Talitha Vashti
I ask of you to answer
As soon as you can

Harlequin, my darling,

You do impress me. :D I did not zhink Stone Elves vere given to zhe forming of poetry. 'Tis quite an expressive tzing to be getting into, ah? ;)

You surprise me vith your vords of compliment tvord my speech. Zhe accent of my kin is not alvays met so vell.

And must I point out again, my dear, zhat defense of one who flits around as much as I do in a battle only serves as a hinderance to my tactics. Alzhough, I did appreciate zhe effort put forth on my behalf. Just... do not try it again, please. I am excellent at vhat I do, and many vould tell you so. In fact, I seem to recall coming to your rescue more zhan once over zhese past market days.

In any case, I zhank you for zhe lovely poetry, Harlequin. I can honestly say zhat no one has ever created such a zhing for me before.

I look forvard to seeing your smiling face again, my friend.

~ Talitha Vashti

There is something disturbing with such a strong display of emotions from a stone elf. Something unnatural at work... I will not let this go! I know something wrong. Talitha, haven't heard the last of me. Come next market day...

Harlequin, I want to speak with you ...when you finally find the logical reason to that is.

-Kendra

So I believe I have been a focus of a joke. It was my trust worthy nature that got the best of me. I think though you may have realized your error when the perfect undead arrived. When necromancers are raising undead not five minutes from the tavern: the foolish antics may want to wait, if not cease entirely. Fortunately the only casualty was trust which is only valuable if you care for that sort of thing.

My question for you is, Why? What knowledge have you gleaned from drugging me and was it worth the risks and sacrifices? Now my kind does not choose there partner. A council chooses people based on traits for a long lasting future. Futile is how I would describe your results of your test. That is even before we consider such things as the difference the alchemist could make in the potion.

Come, now, Harlequin. Zhe effects of zhat vhich you hev somehow discovered vas alchemy vere only temporary. And no von vas physically harmed as result of zhe jest -- save for myself, if zhat is any consolation to you, considering my responsibility for vhat heppened. And I do seem to recall zhat, alzhough ve seemed to be in danger from zhe "perfect undead," we vere healed and paid for vhatever it is zhat ocurred vhilst we vere unconscious.

I em sorry zhat your trust vas betrayed -- I em, truely. But "foolish"ness is often a part of my nature, and I vill not lie zhat it absolutely vas a lot of fun to see von of your kind become completely infatuated, despite zhe artificial circumstances.

I know zhere is emotion in zhose of your kind, and you did smile quite a lot already. I just wanted to see zhat emotion released in a stronger form. I vas curious. I em sorry zhat you vere zhe victim of my experimentation.

I suppose you expect zhat I hev not learned anyzhing from doing zhis. But I hev. First of all, it seems zhat zhe stronger zhe emotion you are feeling, Harlequin, zhe more you try not to let it show. Vhen you first took zhe effect, I believe you actually smiled less zhan you had prior to it. And you talked it out more. I learned quite a lot more about you and your kind zhan I vould hev ozhervise, just because you vanted to talk to me more.

Is true zhat relationships are determined differently between our races, but is also true zhat zhere are outliers in every situation. Who is to say zhat a young Stone Elf such as yourself could not simply fall in love, or zhat a young Romani such as I could not use reason to determine who I vould be vith? Not everyzhing has to be strict, darling.

Vonce again, I vill tell you zhat I am sorry zhat I hev betrayed your trust. I did not expect zhis to meet such a harsh result. I also hev had my trust betrayed vonce -- I died as a result of zhat betrayal -- so I realize now vhat a terrible zhing it is zhat I hev done. But I hope zhat vith time you vill forgive my actions.

Yours, vhet'er you like it or not,
~ Talitha Vashti

I wish to point I recognize your attempts to flatter me; I understand this may be of personal value to you but it does nothing for me. I now value learning how to recognize these alchemical things instead of relying on others like Davion. I plan on growing wiser from this, and I think you can move on to other plans as this one will prove to likely be disappointing to you.

Hey, don't drag me into this, this was women wiles.
-Davion

Me agree with Davion. They shoo me and Davion away.

I would be happy to teach you to identify such things. I was not around last Market, but did hear about what happened. Love potions are not to be toyed around with, they are un-natural and very powerful. For those who fed one to him, it should weigh heavy on your minds for much trust can be lost because of this. It is just the same as using domination on someone.

-Arrin Fillrith

I am interested in learning from you Arrin. I harbor no ill feelings for the jest from them, as I made many costly offers that Talitha could have easily cashed in, a token to her character.

I hope to see you all during the next market day.

Back