<Heard Throughout the Golden Horn>

Druk

Rogue
Let it be known.

For his role in the death of Trillian, my transformation into a dragon, and continued threat against His Royal Highness, King Gyr, I hereby declare the hobling Tiberius, and all those who aid him, marked for permanent death.

Associates of Tiberius who voluntarily surrender will be granted mercy and merely resurrected, then banished from the Golden Horn.

I will hound Tiberius and all you who continue to aid him, to every cavern, burrow and cliff on the Golden Horn. Know your every waking moment will be in fear; your final moments, agony.

I will be with you sooner than you know.
Natha, Dragon-Fae of the Golden Horn

It seems you have made powerful enemies, Tiberius. This pleases me to no end. There is nowhere to run. There is nowhere to hide. You can't escape death, this time. I would happily shuffle off this mortal coil just to take you with me. We are many, we are Legion, and we are coming. The Legion of the Sun lends it's force to yours, Natha. Let's end this bastard.
-Master Councilor Alcandar Northwind, High Magus of the Legion of the Sun

You and i have a score to settle, Tiberius. In the name of my brother, Vishkin, and with the strength of every gypsy, rai, and friend you have harmed or killed, I swear i shall bring about your end. Keep your ears open, swine. The sound of my bells is the sound of your doom.

Too many have been plunged into chaos. Those who sow the seeds of pain and suffering will find their lives balanced accordingly.

I regret being unable to lessen the damage you have created Tiberius, but I shall find satisfaction in taking part in your end.

-Zeth

You have murdered us, tortured us, enslaved us, and forced us to kill the innocent. Yet we still hold strong. We are still defiant and we will still be here when you are gone. You may take some of us with us but you will never break us.

Through all your torment Tiberius we have held together. If anything we are steonger now than we were before your tried to break us. I know I am.

It would be easyer if you just presented yourself to be killed now but, we all know you won't do that. You will drag anyone and anyone you can down with you. And we will still be here after but you will not.

Vavarick

I do not find joy in the deaths of my fellow beings, but I will be happy when you face the permanent death, Tiberius. The pain you have caused will not go unanswered, you will be brought down by those you have harmed along with the friends and loved-ones of those whose destruction you have caused.

-Amory

In the names of all those whose will you have claimed and warped, for all those enslaved and burdened by you against their will, for those blighted and beaten by your hand, you will eat the fruits of that which you have sown. The Defenders of Oakpalm will shake your chains from their charges. For the fallen, for the free, you will be reckoned.

The Voice of Tiberius Enters the Dreaming...

Oh, my dear dear friends, were I as foolish as some of you think me to be I'd have perished long ago.

No, I have heard the words of Natha, and I intend to heed Natha's warning. Alas, the Emperor's Chalice is a lost cause - further proof of Commander Zabim's short-sightedness - but unlike Natha, I am not bound to a single island; more's the pity he didn't see Trillian's death coming; or maybe he did? I am surprised you all chose to trust a Fae or take him at his word even now, but that is neither here nor there. I am sure you will learn that lesson soon enough.

So, Councilor Alcandar, there are many places for me to run and hide, to restart my...business ventures...anew. Perhaps you can come over for a cup of tea and we can discuss what you can do for me in exchange for giving your sister her mind and memories back? Or do you like seeing her suffer as she does, day and night, endlessly? A man after my own heart then!

While I won't be setting foot on my Emperor's island again any time soon, I have prepared a present for the wedding festivities, I do hope you like it whenever it arrives.

Until we meet again...

-Tiberius

In your heart you are a coward and a braggart, not a shrewd enemy. Even now, your actions prove that to be true. And when those you have wronged catch up with you, you will die a coward.

If you have information worth giving, Tiberius, then give it. Do not play the fool, the liar or the riddler; they are unbecoming of you, sir.
What 'lesson' would it be? That a fae double-crossed the general populous in order to gain footing? That perhaps he is responsible for Trillian's death?

I'm all ears, as it may be the last time I hear you speak.
-Ghost

You have taken everything from me. You've taken my family, you've taken my lover, you've taken my friends. You've taken all but my rage. It is all I have left, and it is my parting gift to you. We travel everywhere, we have eyes everywhere, you will not hide from the Raven's grasp. This I swear.

So, Councilor Alcandar, there are many places for me to run and hide, to restart my...business ventures...anew. Perhaps you can come over for a cup of tea and we can discuss what you can do for me in exchange for giving your sister her mind and memories back? Or do you like seeing her suffer as she does, day and night, endlessly? A man after my own heart then!
(Alcandar's tone darkens) Name the place and I will happily find time in my busy schedule to educate you in the ways of suffering...

Tiberius, I am so looking forward to the day when I get to sing songs of triumph on your grave. Run in fear of us for now, if you must, but do not be stupid enough to think you can escape for long. I will be seeing you soon.

Back