hi all

I find it is my duty to remind the people of Wayside that adventuring has been outlawed. Any substantial information regarding active "adventuring schools" that is brought to the authorities will be rewarded.

Sergeant Darrian Wolfe

Also...

Who is Maglin, and why is she important?

Eric Marsters

Maglin,

Smallish Elf with a Bow, very helpful, she's been around quite a bit in the past while you were off training Marsters.

-Enan

Once it is said, it is heard by all within the dreaming. You can hide it, mask it, but it was still heard. By hiding this proclamation you have sparked even more interest in this matter. I remember the name Tilly and Maglin, and I shall send my squire to follow up in regards to this illegal adventuring school.

Ser Alistair Morgan

Last edited:
sir Alistair Morgan,

I kneel before you eyes to the ground. I was mistaken on the message
I was told. I heard it wrong. I am at fault for the wrong information given in this dream
That is why i hide it and masked it as you said. Tilly informed me that she does not and will never know maglin. I never met maglin myself either
Tilly was just telling me what she heard in the village while she gathered shiny. My ears betrayed me so if some one must pay for this action may it be i for being the misinformed messenger. I beg of you do not pursue the others for what I have done. I have denounced adventuring and am willing to die for my false information. In order for you to spare Tilly and Maglin for they are innocent in my stupidity.

-Brollo

Brollo,

Why did you lie?

His Highness has made Adventuring illegal and I understand that you nor anyone else will be participating. But, I am still confused as to why your would make the matters worse by both lying and even dreaming something as preposterous as an 'Adventuring School'.

Lady FallingStar

it was what I thought I heard said But in my lack of listening skills heard two different messages. One of adventuring being illegal and the other that maglin was returning. I felt that I should share the knowledge of her return so that who ever knows her can be happy in hearing of her return. But mixed up the source of what was how tilly knew her. Apparently tilly does not know her. just heard she was returning while gathering shinys outside a SCHOOL first thing i heard wrong then tilly told me in her hyper none breath taking way that ADVENTURING was illegal. I took this all in best i could in her rushed speak and misunderstood.

-brollo

Let me make this clear. We, as men and woman of his majesty do not kill outright based on dreaming information. I said my squire Remy Snider will investigate the matter. Investigate means acquiring information. I would take Lady FallingStars advice for future reference.

Ser Alastair Morgan

Back