I am leaving

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
To those who know me,

I have been incarcerated for 38 days now, and, with Gorka's approval, I will be traveling to Wayside for the next few weeks for a change of scenery, as it were. I have a feeling the Forsaken will not pursue me there, and I have friends in Wayside who know much on the subject of vampirism that I wish to speak to. I do indeed intend to return to Gaden, but I will immediately go back into my "prison" to confirm that the rest of you remain safe upon my return. Though I tell you, it's not necessary...

Perhaps some of you will sleep more soundly knowing that I am not somewhere in your land.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Possibly Forsaken

Gandian,

You've had many reputations and titles, and I don't know that you deserve any of them. So I'm going to give you one that is both accurate and merrier. I hereby proclaim you, Gandian Fancy Pants.

Hunter Davion

Narssi I don't think you remember that that ward keeps things out as well as in. would you rather I left you in the tavern to be gawked at all day and tormented by children?

I keep you fed I help you with your research, I've been going on wild goose chases for you. All with the fear of your fiends or my friends killing me over it. *siff* I try to help you realize how people feel but you go ahead and try to provoke people. you're worse than a stone elf about it.

*Sob* and i put a lot of work into that scarf too.

You're a mean elfy to me, you want people to kill me don't you? And I *hic* thought that after our words on giants walk you trusted me. *sob* that you said good-bye to gorka instead of anyone else. But this is just a big plot to hurt me isn't it *sniff* like you threatening my life before retrieving the travelers staff. *whaaa*

Well after we get back from Wayside I'm leaving you in that barn and you can just have that crappy farmers cooking instead of mine, that I work very hart to make pleasing for you I might add.

- Gorka

Gandian,

I know not what path you have walked down. While I respect the deeds you have accomplished in Gaden I MUST consider this change of events. If you so happen to be "infected" by the Forsaken then you and I both know what steps I will have to take. I only hope you are right and are not infected.

It would pain me greatly to have to force my hand.

- D'rezz Zandrick

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
I will be traveling to Wayside for the next few weeks for a change of scenery,

So your going back to where you got the pants from? That sounds really dangerous.

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
I do indeed intend to return to Gaden, but I will immediately go back into my "prison" to confirm that the rest of you remain safe upon my return. Though I tell you, it's not necessary...

I hope that it won't be necessary after your visit in wayside. But the safety of the community is paramount and I'm sure fern will be glad that the law is being upheld. Though, I suspect he will still have something to say about it, none the less!

Travel in safety my friend,
- Tazoulti

DracoIam said:
Narssi I don't think you remember that that ward keeps things out as well as in. would you rather I left you in the tavern to be gawked at all day and tormented by children?

I keep you fed I help you with your research, I've been going on wild goose chases for you. All with the fear of your fiends or my friends killing me over it. *siff* I try to help you realize how people feel but you go ahead and try to provoke people. you're worse than a stone elf about it.

*Sob* and i put a lot of work into that scarf too.

You're a mean elfy to me, you want people to kill me don't you? And I *hic* thought that after our words on giants walk you trusted me. *sob* that you said good-bye to gorka instead of anyone else. But this is just a big plot to hurt me isn't it *sniff* like you threatening my life before retrieving the travelers staff. *whaaa*

Well after we get back from Wayside I'm leaving you in that barn and you can just have that crappy farmers cooking instead of mine, that I work very hart to make pleasing for you I might add.

- Gorka
I do trust you, Gorka, and I have no intention to hurt you. You know that somewhere in your heart. I've appreciated all that you've done for me, and I understand why it was all done. But I must see the people who might be able to help me and you, and they are through the Mists. I mean no disrespect to you or anyone else by doing this, and I want you to come along with me. Believe me, Gorka: I really have appreciated all you've done for me. ...though I hope it's a little darker in Wayside.... the sun seems different than it used to...

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Possibly Forsaken

And you do like the scarf? a-a-and the cooking?
-gorka

Of course I do! The scarf stifled my wound's bleeding, the food has kept me nourished and on my feet. I will continue to wear the scarf even though the wound has stopped hurting (I can't feel a thing there, actually... not even my neck). My experience has been as excellent as being locked in a building can be, and you have made it so. But what I need right now is fresh air and other people that I trust, and I want you to accompany me as I satisfy those needs.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Possibly Forsaken

ok Gorka go and when we get back Gorka keeps you safe still. and when next market day comes we'll have everyone gather and then decide you safe and no need for Gorka to protect. Others decide, Gorka wants keeps people safe.

-Gorka

Back