If I may be of service

Alkalin3

Knight
Greetings,

My name is Link, I'm a Wardancer who hails from Xanathan Woods. After taking a long break from adventuring, I could no longer sit idly by as Chaos once again descended upon areas I called home. I will be making the journey to this area over the next couple of day, and wanted to offer my services. I can hunt, track, forage and of course fight. Much of my time has been spent removing taints from areas, and nurturing hurt land back to help. Specifically Chaos but, not always. Anything I can do for the kingdom, or adventurers I'd be happy to lend my skills to. Admittedly many of my friends have passed on, or retired, so I'm coming here as a bit of a stranger.

I look forward to meeting many of you over the next couple of days, and doing some good.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

LINK !!... Hi again.... me see you not too long ago ....... we fix chaos pools and such...... Happy to see you come visit us....... Come say Hi to Gnot and the Brothers when ya come ta town...... We buy ya a drink or something...... Not the ones that rifts in though...... me was told those are bad...... but rifting cupcakes are yummy...... well for some of us.......

Don't

Link,

I am glad that you will be joining us this Market Day. It has been so very long since we last met, it warms
my heart to know that members of the O.E.F. still travel. So many good memories. I would love it you have the time to introduce you to some elves here that I think would benefit from your wisdom and travels. If you need a place to stay please do not hesitate to seek me out.

Lady Liddia FallingStar

Don't,

It will be good to catch up. I would very much love to hear what happened near Valdanis with the wands.

Lady FallingStar,

I'm not sure I'm the wisest adventurer out there but, I would gladly impart any knowledge I may have unintentionally picked up.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

Link,

It will be lovely to see you again. Please stop into my tavern for a warm meal and a drink this market.

May your travels be smooth,

Eve Rosenfeld
Sister
Apprentice of the Greater Earth Guild of Terna
Healer of the Broken Lands

Back