June NPCS, who's with me?

So after much debate I have decided that I will be NPC-ing June. Who's with me?
--bill

Chance of me Darksiding: 50%.

0% sorry i have too much to do this event. and after my fall last event i donno if i really wanna npc for a little while.

You better be PCing, Rob! (shuffles through files to find the "perm Nathan Westwind" plot)

Ren Suzume said:
You better be PCing, Rob! (shuffles through files to find the "perm Nathan Westwind" plot)

It's under the cover that says "Weekend Writeup." Don't know how you could have missed it Amelia, it's almost 70 pages of Nathanghast encounters.

Toddo said:
Ren Suzume said:

It's under the cover that says "Weekend Writeup." Don't know how you could have missed it Amelia, it's almost 70 pages of Nathanghast encounters.

I bet Friday night will be one big Nathan solo mod, with the rest of the PCs hopping the fence to the Dark Side.

Robb.... I would PC but I kinda got myself stuck in a rift in Moria.....

Onitt

LOL

Sym of Moria said:
Robb.... I would PC but I kinda got myself stuck in a rift in Moria.....

Onitt

LOL
That's right! El rubio no tendra la ayuda de su stone elves esto fin de semana! Pobre Nathan. Va a morir.

I am going to be showing up late on Friday, so I am considering NPCing Friday night. We shall see.

Telokh_Amdo said:

Chance has increased to 75%. Hey, if I NPC with Bill then there will be a 0% chance of me headshotting him!

(Psssst, Bill: Can I swing a ride with you up to HQ from Providence if I drop you cash for gas and such?)

Ren Suzume said:

I have to PC, you slackers are the only other ones invested. though i dunno who this Rob guy is. 2 b's Mealy. Second one is silent but it's still there.

you'll need oblits for the perm Westwind plot. I've never died non-plot deaths because I run from everything. :twisted:

Robb Graves said:
Ren Suzume said:

I have to PC, you slackers are the only other ones invested. though i dunno who this Rob guy is. 2 b's Mealy. Second one is silent but it's still there.

you'll need oblits for the perm Westwind plot. I've never died non-plot deaths because I run from everything. :twisted:

Sounds more like we need Cause Disease carriers. Or I'll just sic Tab on you, good luck running faster than him. :p

Telokh_Amdo said:
Telokh_Amdo said:

Chance has increased to 75%. Hey, if I NPC with Bill then there will be a 0% chance of me headshotting him!

Mike, Meg said you cant ncp 'cuse both Wynter and Lanna will be thier this up coming gather.

Back