merchants area this weekend

BriteMoore

hey all! I was at the last rathfall (labor day event), and had all the armour/ renfair gear/ chainmail & leather goods stuff in the merchant area (also was the guy doing repairs and alterations in chainmail & leather). Looking like I'll make the event this weekend (YAY), and planning on bringing stuff to show & sell. Question I have is: does anyone have any special requests or commissions? I've only a couple of days, but if it's leather &/or chainmail and I can whip it up- I'll be happy to do so! Also, since I've much more stuff than I've room to set out (OOG- I've a business that sells this stuff), special requests can help me decide what to bring/ not to bring!

That being said, I'm really looking forward to being back at Chicago Alliance, and looking forward to the event! I'll be wearing the clanky tank armour and carrying the really big shield! :)

Hey! It'll be good to see you again! You have any coifs or other headgear right now? Them and gloves would probably go over well. Dunno why, but most people forget gloves. Also, do you do aluminum rings at all or just steel?

-JT

i could use a leather armor but ill be at the feast

Hey! It'll be good to see you again! You have any coifs or other headgear right now? Them and gloves would probably go over well. Dunno why, but most people forget gloves. Also, do you do aluminum rings at all or just steel?

-JT
got a few coifs, some leather helms and several steel ones as well. I'll have to check about hoods or wraps, and think I've only one cloak left. Gloves I'll definitely bring (you're right about folks forgetting those). For chainmail- I make and sell both aluminum and steel. Thanks for the suggestions

what about lag pieces in black leather
none on hand, but I'll check the stack of hides and see if I've enough (pretty sure I have some). Preference on thickness? And do you prefer Chuisse (thigh) or greave (shin)? Also, some idea of leg measurement/ size would be helpful.

both . i don't
thigh 26 in
shin 16in
leg 29 in

are you still going to feast and how much are they going to be.

Sadly no- the nearly 7 hr trip one way from Cincy is hard to justify for a feast event.
The feast event will be a full weekend with full mods. It isn't just a truncated event. FYI.

Back