Money for easy work!

Hey there friend, got a simple job for anyone going to the next market day if they can help me out, with how simple it is you will make a decent amount for it, just let me know friends.

-Thorfain Runeshield.

This is rather vague, would you be able to elaborate on this work or is this a private matter? Either way I believe that I will be around.

-Oliver Oleander

Uh you know how when someone says, "hey do me a little favor," dey always mean it's a big ting, and den when dey say, "man, I got dis massive job," it's acshully a little ting? "Money for easy work" just makes me tink it's one a doze harder tings.

Dat said, GRONK likes money. I'm in.

GRONK

I must apologize to you all, I have been informed that the job I had received over my travels may put us adventures in danger and trouble, I was contracted by Kiran Lightfoot, without the knowledge of who this person was, to give a report of what happened at this next market day for the trade of a damage aura scroll, I sadly won't be able to attend this next market day so I was looking to hire someone to give me a report until I was informed of who Kiran Lightfoot was. Knowing now I must call off this job for it may betray my friends and comrades and I would do no such thing.

-Thorfain Runeshield

Thorfain,

You speak as though Kirna Lightfoot is a dangerous villain, though I've had no real reason to believe any actual malice on his part rather than him simply doing what benefits him most in a situation. Sure, he is a bit firm in his actions and might disagree with the adventuring community (and especially Fern) on occasion, as well as probably being not very pleased about the outcome of the Silver Frond Tournament still, but when it comes down to it, he's just a well-connected master merchant with a mind for his own success. Personally, that's alright by me.

Still, I'll admit that it is entirely possible and even likely that there might be more to Kirna's offer that you don't know, and you're entirely reasonable for refraining from participating in it for feeling there is inappropriate risk from what might be said. Words have Power, and every word spoken to Kirna will have an impact, big or small, intended or otherwise, so it is good to see you considering your words' implications before speaking them.

May the Light guide you, the Shadow guard your path, your Words have Power, and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
Magus of Tempered Rage

If what is said is true then I would still like to hire someone to give me a report of the up coming market day. I will be cautious while working with lightfoot.
-Thorfain Runeshield

Kirna Lightfoot:

Sounds like yer guy backed out. Send me yer contract and GRONK will take da job fer da same pay.

GRONK
Current co-Leader of da Adventure Capitalists

While I am surprised to hear my employer being cast in such a negative light, as well as to have any such issue be publicly bandied about instead of a more private inquiry, my employer still desires to have stronger ties and is willing to pay for good work.

However I feel I must clarify something Thorfain is misrepresenting somewhat. The report on activities was to serve as an application of a sorts for paid employment, obviously a scroll of such high value is worth more than a page or two of information.

Gronk, and Thorfain, I would still be happy to work with either, or both of you, simply submit your reports after that gathering, which ever my employer finds to be more interesting will likely be the first approached for future endeavors, although Kirna always has plenty of tasks that need accomplishing.

As to the rest, all offers of employment are at will and by mutual consent only, neither my employer, nor myself would ever desire to force anyone to perform a task against their will, although we are happy to offer enticements.

-Damond Duran,
Happily Employed Manager of the Gainfully Contracted.

Damond Duran, I meant no ill intent with your, and I guess now my, employer. I know very little and had know that he and the adventures had their moments and I always assume the worst of people though I shouldn't, and I never intended or insisted that this was forced upon me and if I made it seem like so then I apologize and am truly sorry.

-Thorfain Runeshield

Back