National Event Tavern Menu?

Just curious, as we get close to the event - what's being served? What sorts of drinks will be available?

Just checking, as some people I know have restrictive diets, and that way they can plan accordingly.

Rob,

I am still waiting for Dave to give me the final list on food restrictions. Though I do have a tentative menu in place. I am used to handling everything from Gluten allergies, lactose intolerance, onion allergies, vegetarians, etc. So, I generally keep those things in mind for all my menu planning.

As to drinks, I provide the basics - Cold water, coffee, hot water for tea or cocoa. I may try and swing some juice and/or milk for breakfast - but make no promises at this point. There will be a fridge in the tavern floor area that will be open to people to store things in - I just advise to mark your items clearly, so not to cause confusion.

There may be a "Bar" set up - but that is not confirmed yet - which would offer sodas for an in game price. This would be a PRIVATE operation, not connected to general food service or under my control.

If you have great concerns, many of the cabins have hot plates for cooking if you choose to bring your own food and/or snacks.

Attachments

• NATIONALS - Tavern Menu.docx
    13.6 KB · Views: 31
Back