New Candian NPC with Questions

Amber-Rose

Hello there! I apologize if I'm going about asking this question wrong, or if it was answered somewhere that I couldn't find.

I'm very excited to be coming to the game next weekend (assuming my registration goes through) since I wasn't able to make the one in December and I've been quietly stalking you all from a distance since since October. I've signed up to NPC, for obvious reasons, but I had a couple of questions. Well, actually mostly just one question with multiple facets. I'm Canadian and I was wondering if that effects my registeation at all. Is there any special paperwork I'll need to bring? Proof of medical coverage or something?

Sorry again if these questions are answered elsewhere or otherwise silly, I just don't want to show up unprepared!

Hi Amber (Im just assuming off the name)

As far as I know, there is no special paperwork or anything. Just an ID proving you are over 18. We have our own insurance for Alliance Seattle which is there in case of accidents. You can help Alliance Seattle by getting their liability form filled out prior to the game (I think they have one just like Oregon). Other than that, just pre-registering is all that is asked of our NPC's.

Perhaps Seattle staff can weigh in, but I know we function similar to Seattle.

I hope you have fun!

Hey Amber!

New player rep here. No, you shouldn't have any problems playing, nor should any special paperwork be required, outside of the standard, as Norm mentioned.

Additionally, there's no such thing as a silly question. If you have any for me, feel free to send an email to newplayer@alliance-seattle.com. I also recommend joining our Facebook group as well!

Thanks for checking us out!

You guys are fabulous!

Thank you all for getting back to me. I'm glad to know I don't have to worry about any unexpected scuff-ups (and I can just worry about memorizing mechanics instead, lol). This is all very exciting!

Back