New site buildings and planning

Having heard of our new site, I feel the need to ask, is it possible for us to construct new buildings? I ask because I would love to see some phys-repped alchemy labs, more over i am dieing to build one. ( with first submitting blue-prints of course). Also, is there any talk of castle/fortification building?

From what I hear the first priority is paths and mod spaces.

But it would be epic to build out some guild houses, especially for the Celestial Guild :)

I am pretty sure that new buildings are also pretty high on the priority list. And yea Guildhouses would come under that category. :thumbsup:

I like the idea of a wall to put my back to well killing some corrupt. If anyone wants help, I have 2 carpenters in my family and would be willing to help myself, if at all possible.

Dare I raise the idea of constructing... Bunk Beds?!? :whistle:

Why not just turn the place into a castle...?

I got something better than that that every character will enjoy at least once. Gazebo Earth Circle.

I was thinking Zen Earth Circle myself...

In terms of earth circle, there is one thing I LOVED about the soap factory game... and that was the earth circle. It was very comfortable to sleep in...

Hi All.
I agree. The earth circle at the soap factory was fantastic.
Al

deoman said:
agreed, that grass was really comfy, maybe we could recreate it...

I think it's pretty easy to recreate store bought turf....

As to the other concerns, Yes we plan to build, we'll actually be taking some time post game on sunday to plant some flags and determine possible locations of cabins etc. However it is extrodanarily expensive to build sturdy structures and will take some time, our first concern will be to build out the garage for monster camp. (Connect the plumbing to sinks would be a grand start)

Groups or individuals interested in building a structure should plan to submit an expected cost (even if you are donating the materials) as well as a rough blue print that includes measurements. Anything built, or significantly donated towards, by a group or individual will grant that said group first rights to use. (So if you build a cabin, I won't give it to Paul just because he's a dead sexy Hobling)

Speaking of building a garage, have you considered the idea of building a (metal) pole barn and then adding on to it as you expand things over time? (Like you know, at first a closed off/secured storage area, then a "closed" modding area, NPC lunch room/barracks, bathrooms & showers, and so on.)

Just a suggestion.

Back