Next Market Day

I will have a number of Cure Light Elixers for sale this coming Market day. If you wanted to buy something other then a cure light elixer, please let me know and I will give you a quote for the cost.

ooo ooo! Gorka! Gorka can cook, sew, sing, dance, paint, pleasure, tell stories, make stuff.
Gorka Trade.

- Gorka

Just a reminder that I have a limit stock. The sooner you talk with me, the more likely it is for me to have what you want.

-Arrin Fillrith

How much cost liquid light? Me need 2.

-Cho Ko Nu

[OOG: This is for the October weekend, right?]

Arrin, how much for some cure light elixirs? Gorka, how many cure light elixirs for a sign?

-Hunter Davion

[OOG: Yes, this is for October, NOT Nationals]

For a sign hrm.. if it was only in cure lights I'd say 6. If the price in too steep let me know what skills you have and I'm willing for trade of most things.

-Gorka

(I'd even take an ooc carpool to nationals)

Cho Ko Nu,
You know I'll sell you liquid lights and cure light elixirs for 4 copper each. Although, you can't ever have too many!
-Davion

Just a reminder that I will need orders placed soon. I am planning to travel to Wayside just before the Hopes Reach Market Day so anyone traveling there, I will start taking orders for their Market Day as well.

-Arrin Fillrith

Goodsieur,

I am not sure if we have yet met, but I am always in the market to purchase cure light elixirs or potions at any time. I would be willing to purchase any spare ones from you, as I tend to go through them very quickly, but I do ask that first, before placing my order, other people be allowed to request theirs first. If, after all others have been serviced and purchased their elixirs from you, should you have spares, I would be willing to discuss price to purchase those that are cure light and have yet to be purchased.

Good health and safe travels,
~Aine

On further examination, fifteen copper is three times the amount it costs to make in materials, and I will decline your offer of potions and seek purchase elsewhere.

Back