oog in game stuff

raz5551

Artisan
Traverse City Staff
i forget what we are calling it. but were am i sending the info on what i'm doing in the dream realm. if i don't want it to be other player information.

Send it to rordiway@yahoo.com (Rob Head of Plot) and/or rathnar22@hotmail.com (Me) because sometimes Rob has trouble with his spam filters. Either inbox will work and we can get it to the appropriate plot runners :).

For reference what you are looking for is called an IBGA or In Between Game Action.

thanks and I am also interested in hearing more about IBGA

Our policies for IBGAs is fairly simple. You can do one IBGA, and it will show us what types of things you are interested in for next market day. We take all IBGA submissions and try to incorporate them into the plot of the next market day if we can. It is really a tool that allows players to tell us what types of things they are interested in seeing at game.

Chris,

Will you be at the get together in SOMI on the 13th? If so I would love to chat with you and the guys a bit more about how you do your IBGA's and pick your brain on some things of that nature. If not I will shoot you an email with the questions instead :).

Chris I will be. I'm glad you're so interested in my opinion. But, I'm not always right. I'll happily share my thoughts with you just make sure you take everything with a grain of salt.

Back