Plot Team Announcements!

We made a big announcement at the end of last game, but for those of you who weren't there, there are some big changes on the Plot front!

First of all, we'd like to thank Nick Bond for his many years of hard work and service to Alliance Seattle! Nick is leaving plot and stepping down into the realm of the PCs, and we'll all miss his contributions to the team.

Next, last event was Jimmy's first event on Plot. Hopefully we haven't scared him off!

Even more Next, Carmen and Ron have joined the Plot team! Their first event will be April! Welcome to Carmen and Ron!

Lastly, with all these new folk on, we're re-instating the position of Head of Plot. Bond and I shared the general Plot duties for the last year or so, but with so many new folk, it's a good time to make sure we've got one person pointing us in the right direction and helping everyone get on their feet. I'm up for the challenge!

That's cause your Awesome Matt! Thanks again Nick! For the time that I was able to witness you helped to fill the world with a vision that could be shared and kept people excited (on more than one occasion I listened to the recanting of a bond plot [which at first I thought was a spy thing]). I can't wait to be able to play with you more PC to PC, but a part of me is sad that you will no longer be there on plot. Nonetheless, Jimmy! Don't stop smiling. Everytime I saw you over the event, no matter what we were doing, that smile reminded me that we were all out here to have fun! Carmen and Ron, you have some pretty big shoes to fill, but both of you are amazing in your own ways, and I can't wait to see what you come up with for us! If I say any more everyone is going to take my excitement about this game for me being a simpleton who is excited by everything (evenstill ya'll have given me no reason to think in any other way). So my hats off to ya'll, can't wait to see what you come up with next. See you in April (if not before).

Tony/Raganzi

Bye Bond! You will be missed. Matt, Carmen, Jimmy and I will take good care of Andar. For those who care I will still be playing Alcandar in OR if you need a Roncandar fix. :D

Back