Pre-reg and Cabin Sign-Up for Alliance Oregon Jan 30 - Feb1

It's what I figured! Just asking. :)

I noticed that for the last couple events there was a cabin sign-up sheet, including which cabin(s) would be un-warded. Is that going to be used again for this event?

Thanks for that idea! Good to have all in one spot. I have added it to the bottom of the original post. I might move it up next time so its easier for people to find.

Wondering when the list will be updated, want to make sure our pre-registrations made it in! Thanks!

I have updated it. I do not see your pre-reg's. I'm not sure what link was used... the one above should give you the proper form.

The one above was what I used, but it was while the email was having issues. I will get them sent in again

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE ONE ATTACHED TO THE LOGISTICS INFO POST THAT IS STICKIED ON THE OOG BOARDS HERE!

That link is to an old form that we cannot edit. Please use the one on this post which is attached to our gmail account so it should be available all the time.

okay, all 4 pre-registrations (Matt, Chantell, Tyler, & Torie) resent, hopefully you get them this time :).

I have gotten it updated from the list that I have now via the link. Thank you guys for resubmitting!

Please pre-reg! Friday is your last day! after that, amd you suffer at logistics! :p Please help me help you. If you dont see your friends on here, tell them to get into gear. 12:01 Saturday and we flog you (j/k... maybe).

Tomorrow is the final day to pre-reg. Get it in ASAP or be expected to pay $65 for game. Please tell your friends to get this in!

You have less than 3 hours. You have been warned!

Alright, pre-reg discount is now closed. But do not let that stop you from pre-regging! Please keep them coming! If you do not pre-reg, you may loose your spot in a cabin and will have to wait until everyone else has ran through logistics.

Myself and my two compatriots intend on seeking cabin space In Game, for the lulz.
If we fail, is there any particular reason we can't crash in the bushes or under a table in the tavern for a night or two?

I would say no to the tavern only as there is plot around it and it is kind of unfair to the others who put efforts into defense of their own cabins. I dont see a problem with a bush, but if you get urinated/stepped/eaten on by something in the dark that would be no bueno.

Last edited:
I'd check with plot, but as long as you accept the in game repercussions of crashing in the bushes or under a table, because you're there in game. *shrugs* More power to ya mate.

Myself and my two compatriots intend on seeking cabin space In Game, for the lulz.
If we fail, is there any particular reason we can't crash in the bushes or under a table in the tavern for a night or two?

We have a 'public' cabin for people without groups that is set aside, though that might be full. As for the Tavern, you'll have to talk to the owners of the establishment in-game about your intentions.

Either way though, we'll find a place for you to sleep that is inside and dry. The site gets pretty cold and is fairly damp/wet; IF you do choose to sleep outside under a bush, please make sure that you take care of yourself/health. The last thing I want is for you or your friend(s) getting sick or having a miserable time because you didn't have a proper place to sleep. Push comes to shove, we can put you and your friend(s) in one of our NPC cabins.

-Adam
(Head of OR Plot)

It looks like the Electric cabin, Pathfinder 2, and Lakeside 3 each have open bunks you can use. Electric cabin has enough space for all 3 of you and has electricity.

Last edited:
Hey they are just trying to be THE best "Murder-hobo's" they can be!

I've been told my character is the very picture of murderhobo.

Back