Pre-registration for December 4th-6th Weekend Event and Cabin Sign Up

What Sean said. I just like to remind people to get their pre-reg's in. Many people wait until the deadline as they want to make sure they get all the build from other chapters and make sure they can do all their spells correctly. :)

I am definitely one of those people waiting for paperwork and responses from other chapters. I hope to get them next week and if not, oh well. Looks like I'll have a chunk of build for the game after.

Recommendation: Send in your projected build expenditures, so Logistics knows how to spend your build once the blankets are in.

Just working on getting my character history approved. First one failed, but it is understandable why, hope my second one is a lot better. If I don't have it in time for the December event I'll still be able to attach my gob points/stamps, etc. to my PC once it is approved right?

Yep. Once it's approved, Logistics will handle it. :)

Luckily logistics is on plot....

Alright cool, just working on finishing up my gear. Just have to make the gambeson, tunic, and tabbard and then I'll be ready to go. Can't wait for December.

You have 1 week! Only 1 week! Better get them in! I would hate to have to have you wait outside in the (slightly) colder weather while your friends get to be handled first. :(

You guys have until Friday. Don't make me have to shun you at logistics. I hate shunning people.

Especially if they're constructs or undead. Because then it's just awkward.

Is it a big deal if someone pre-regs but doesn't sign up for a bunk? I'm used to playing sleeping arrangements by ear, but if having a space lined up ahead of time is important then there's a newbie elf looking for a home :)

Is it a big deal if someone pre-regs but doesn't sign up for a bunk? I'm used to playing sleeping arrangements by ear, but if having a space lined up ahead of time is important then there's a newbie elf looking for a home :)

Due to the fact that most players want to know where they can unload their stuff, and in order to go through logistics you need to be in garb so you would want to have a warm dry place to change and get ready, it is a good idea to sign up on the cabin list. It's up to you in the end however.

Oh dear I just realized my name's not in the "Transfers Received."

Not a whole lot of people's are. I usually forget that one :p

Yaaaay...
You don't have to reply to the email as well...

I got nervous.

Better nervous and have it than not care and not have your card.

Back